« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evelyn Lozada

ENGAGED to L.A. Dodgers Star

... And My Ring's Bigger Than Gabrielle Union's!!!

12/25/2013 12:22 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

1225-evelyn-lozada-ringEvelyn Lozada got a helluva Christmas gift this morning from Dodgers star Carl Crawford ... a 14.5 carat DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING ... and sources tell TMZ the ring's worth $1.4 MILLION!!!

Crawford -- who's in the middle of a $142 million contract -- popped the question this morning ... and the "Basketball Wives" star said YES!

1202_article_evelyn_lozada_carl_crawford_getty

Just like Dwyane Wade, Crawford picked up the ring from go-to celebrity jeweler Jason of Beverly Hills.

For the record, the ring Wade gave to Gabrielle Union was ONLY 8.5 carats ... but size doesn't really matter, right???

1225-GABRIELLE-RING
Evelyn has been married before -- she tied the knot with Chad Johnson back in 2012 ... but divorced him later that year after the NFL star headbutted her during an argument. Before Johnson, she was engaged to NBA star Antoine Walker (but they never married).

As for her new man, she started dating Crawford earlier this year ... and Evelyn is 7 months pregnant with his child.

Congrats!

1202_lozada_pregnant_instagram

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Nataliedkt

I love Evelyn but c'mon really? From Basketball to football an now a baseball player??? And one who is not even attractive?? Super duper gold digger status is making sense like everybody said.

nika

Well they are both wayyy too gaudy. Big does not equal beautiful....but, I think Gabrielle's is the better looking one of the two. Evelyn's is just extremely tacky.

AlwaysOnTimeB

She must have put it on him good for him to be this stupid!! All she can see in this man is dollar signs. I would say that he isn't her type, but he's exactly her type...filthy rich!

Mack_D

Maine why would u buy this gold diggin $lut a ring???

jackxp99

WHY!!!!!!! Recently Bill Cosby stated in his show that a guy buys a girl her "best friend." There is all BS. You don't need to "put a ROCK on it." The size of the ring does not equate to how much you love someone.

missbigshot

Diamonds are a fraud. Their value is artificial. Look it up. What is it with these black rich celebrities? Why don't they educate themselves about blood diamonds? TMZ removed my last post about this. I wonder why?

WilPaulTom30

How can a man be that ignorant??? Only dated a few months and he's dropping over a million on a ring??? I guarantee u she mentioned D Wade's ring. Talking about it only being 8 carats so he gets the idea to get a bigger one. I don't know but if I was with a woman who has already been married 3 times, I don't think I would be in such a rush to marry her, much less spend that much on a ring. Ridiculous. I give it less than a year lol He better stay healthy or he's gonna get dumped hard by his team and then once the $$$ stops, she will be long gone lookin for yet another rich athlete numbskull.

CremeBrulee

The bigger the ring, the bigger the wring.

Bullz Eye

Carl, for your money you could have bagged Evelyn's younger and hotter daughter Shaniece, but instead you chose a habitual sack-chasing groupie who has managed to make her rounds in all 3 major sports leagues (NBA, NFL, & MLB). There are more worthy causes out there to donate your money towards, i.e., the Philippine relief effort, as opposed to this melodramatic vaginal ATM. I guess one of your friends should have given you Season #1 of the Chad and Evelyn reality series as an Xmas gift to help you avert this crisis-to-be. A hard head makes a soft wallet.

I'mRonBurgundy?

They should probably start working on a visitation schedule for the newborn.

Jackie

It's a nice ring...nicer than Gabrielle Union's IMO (hers is too high off the finger..not my personal taste).....I could never wear a ring like that though...#1 I'm only 5 foot 1 and it would cover my knuckle...#2 I'd be scared to death to wear it out in public in fear of losing the stone OR getting held up at gun point...lol

YouMakeMeFeelGood

She is a gold digging whore. Usually I am defending people but I can smell the stank on that bish from Texas!! She was such a c*nt on the show but then she gets headbutted and suddenly is a nice person?! Puuuuhlease. And planned pregnancy? Yeah, planned by her...bet she names the kid Paycheck

sweetillusions

I do believe her engagement ring from ochocinco was also 10 carats and valued at 1.4 million - also given after 4 months of datimg also purchased at jason of bevery hills

rob

Knocked up, showing off a ring and talking about it's worth, lets see what I see in the future. hmmmm yup I see it 15 minutes of fame and paying child support and spouse support for years IF they get married. IDIOTS! And who will pay the price?? The bastard child will, skank!

PeopleDoTheMost

Wait his Ex girlfriend has a 6 month old baby and Ms. Eve is 7 months pregnant. Do the math! Why is she fooling everyone her pregnancy was planned? Girl u got urself knocked up for a reason the minute you knew he was a $142 million man! That man is young enough to sleep with her daughter and I'd be surprised if he hasn't tried to because he himself sounds as shady as she is!