Justin Bieber

I'm NOT KIDDING About Retiring

12/25/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

1225-justin-bieber-tmzJustin Bieber is NOT backing off his promise to "retire" after his album drops ... and last night, he proved he means business by reinforcing his retirement plans ON TWITTER!!!

Just one week after he initially announced his upcoming retirement while appearing on an L.A. radio station, Justin issued a Christmas Eve statement saying, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."

1224-justin-bieber-tmz-tweet-quit
He added, "The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

And in a Jesus-esque final statement ... he concluded, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas I'M HERE FOREVER."

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video

Unbroken Chain

He should take all that money, buy a house on an island somewhere and do his thing without exposing the whole world to whatever that is. It would be good for him and the American public

Onward

We could not possibly be that lucky.

karen

I hope he meets Jesus!

Clytemnestra

This won't hurt, I won't come in your mouth, the check is in the mail and Justin Bieber is retiring. That's four outright lies men tell.

t.r.

Then stop talking about it and do it. Get out of our lives and stop milking the media for more attention to your miserable existence.

Stopmakingstupidpeoplefamous

Thank you Jesus! I hope you not lying or I'm going to sue...that's a mean prank if you are.

Misfitttt

thank you sweet baby jesus! a christmas miracle!

WilPaulTom30

Nobody cares *******!!!

DLJ

good, maybe he'll piss in a toilet now..c-ya loser!

love-truth-freedom

Thank god! Maybe he'll now fade away and his 15 mins will be officially up.

Louis The Pickle

Best. Christmas. Present. EVER!

fastdriver

THANK GOD!! Does this mean he will just go away and disappear so that we NEVER have to read about him again! Next on the list- the Kardashians! PLEASE retire from whatever it is you do for a living except all act like sluts!

Sarahj39

How sad!!! This young man has amazing talent and it is sad that all these comments are so hateful. Yes he has made mistakes but think about how hard it would be to hear these things said to you or someone you love. He's a human being and he deserves compassion and love just like any other Human being. If he does retire, I hope it's only to find his way back to his roots, to the ppl who have loved and supported him, his family...and God. Stay strong Justin!!!!

portapotty

He needs to step away hes turning into a punk emulating rappers lifestyle-drugs, hookers, over the top parties wasting money on nothing that matters or helps anyone leta alone himself

clfpd