Justin Bieber

I'm NOT KIDDING About Retiring

12/25/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

1225-justin-bieber-tmzJustin Bieber is NOT backing off his promise to "retire" after his album drops ... and last night, he proved he means business by reinforcing his retirement plans ON TWITTER!!!

Just one week after he initially announced his upcoming retirement while appearing on an L.A. radio station, Justin issued a Christmas Eve statement saying, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."

1224-justin-bieber-tmz-tweet-quit
He added, "The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

And in a Jesus-esque final statement ... he concluded, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas I'M HERE FOREVER."

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

Cubbie

I really don't think the media needed to make up lies Justin. You gave them all the **** to talk about.

JustJulia2

He's full of ****. He's gonna do just as Michael Jordan & Brett Farve did. Retire, come back. ,Retire come back. There's no way he's gone for good. He's wanting pity from his fans then praise when he comes out of "retirement". Wtf ever dude

Harleygirl

Then retire you idiot!

cnpalmer16

All this brat is doing is trying to get attention. He says he's quitting but he will be back in a year to torture our planet even more.....

PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS

C'mon Justin! Just "accidently release" the damm sex tape already...............

Seriously?

You never were in. You're a looooooser go home girl!

Tim C

Most people are not kidding either when we say "Yea"!

faxyo

How. are. You

Jeff

Oh I fully beliebe this plastic teen will do whatever he's claiming (or told to) today. I also fully beliebe this idiot will pop up again in some fashion shortly, roughly 10 minutes after his bank balance drops below $100k.

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17