Justin Bieber

I'm NOT KIDDING About Retiring

12/25/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

1225-justin-bieber-tmzJustin Bieber is NOT backing off his promise to "retire" after his album drops ... and last night, he proved he means business by reinforcing his retirement plans ON TWITTER!!!

Just one week after he initially announced his upcoming retirement while appearing on an L.A. radio station, Justin issued a Christmas Eve statement saying, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."

1224-justin-bieber-tmz-tweet-quit
He added, "The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

And in a Jesus-esque final statement ... he concluded, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas I'M HERE FOREVER."

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video

Mike

I wouldn't be surprised if he's already blown a huge chunk of his fortune. He's made a TON of money in the last 5 years or so. If Justin thinks it might be cool to be a poor street kid from a thug neighborhood in LA he's in for a rude awakening.

Plenty of rappers and sports stars have burned through all the cash they flash around everywhere in a hurry.

I remember hearing about the rapper MC Hammer blowing all his money.

I read somewhere that heavyweight champ boxer Mike Tyson had about $400 million for a while and ended up blowing ALL of it on all sorts of crazy stuff .... drugs, prostitutes, strippers, hotels, gambling, mansions, cars and who knows what else.

rockets13

Just shut up and retire already who gives a ****

Passionsgate

Hey Beibs,
Hope you'll take the time off to work on yourself and your body. As well work on your spiritual life...read up The Seven Heavenly Virtues, it helps.

Sarnia

STFU Justin . With that little girl attitude of yours

The Zombie

Uh-huh. Just like Kiss, Garth Brooks, Sinatra... Hell, I was at Ozzy's "No More Tours" concert and about 5 shows since then.

spectator72

A true musician can never retire . But who said he's a musician . A true karaoke NEVER STOPS ,now he isn't working . go back home .

BIEBER GO HOME!!! ▬(~_-)▬►

.............JOY TO THE WORLD.....

Bibber is going *away!

{* Till the little puke is broke}

buzz kill

Promises, promises, go away already.

Pablo Escabar

Please let this album bomb

Bud

"Be kind loving to each other..." That's not Jesus-esque, that's Bill and Ted-esque!

Lil Wayne

Bye you thirsty ass little bitch. We all know your not retiering , your stupid movie comes out today, and your just trying to get as much press/publicity as you possibly

Randall1990

Such an attention WHORE! Good riddance!, You were never really that great to begin with!

essjayy

He has no respect for people..

Smackrunner

Good he needs to leave the face of the earth cause nobody cares I have news For him.He does a lot of stupid **** cause he thinks he can. I promise you if right there when he is pissing somebody comes from behind and puts a size 11 in between his ass cheeks . It won't happen again somebody needs to teach this little blunt smoking whore some respect now that his mother didn't.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Belieber is a lifestyle.....bwahahahahahaha. Justin's a weiner.