Justin Bieber

I'm NOT KIDDING About Retiring

12/25/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Hearts

1225-justin-bieber-tmzJustin Bieber is NOT backing off his promise to "retire" after his album drops ... and last night, he proved he means business by reinforcing his retirement plans ON TWITTER!!!

Just one week after he initially announced his upcoming retirement while appearing on an L.A. radio station, Justin issued a Christmas Eve statement saying, "My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring."

1224-justin-bieber-tmz-tweet-quit
He added, "The media talks a lot about me. They make up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

And in a Jesus-esque final statement ... he concluded, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas I'M HERE FOREVER."

Though Jesus never urinated in a mop bucket ...

0709-tmz-justin-bieber-bathroom-video

Marie

Justin is pulling a Jay-Z. That means he will release an album and give concerts every year while he's retiring.

chicago_animal

It really is a Merry Christmas

J

He's been working since 12 yo. He needs a break to reinvent himself, but he is way too young to "retire". Probably just a way to try to increase record sales.

J

I'm confused. Back on the day artist just were never heard from again. No need to announce a "retirement" unless there's an alternative motive

Pablo Escabar

If nobody buys his crap album, he'll have to go away

Pillsbury Pancakes

Quit teasing our kocks you punk. DO IT

elysummers

I'm from Missouri, I'll believe it when I see it.

rob

He IS a NO TALENT PUNK. That should have the crap beaten out of him for the things he has done and continues to get away with it. I hope he falls in a deep hole and never gets out.

onetrickstallion

Beiber retiring???????????

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooo!!!!!!

One step closer to better mousic that relevant.
Take Cyrus and Gaga with you.

FLUX

Thank you TMZ for the wonderful Christmas story about Justin Bieber and his wonderful message "IM HERE FOREVER" I look forward to another year of stories about the famous out of control egotists and money grubbers featured on your site.

SeelenaM

There is a God! Good riddance, She won't be missed

KM

Ladies and Gentleman, there IS a God, and for once, he's a in a good mood!!

taz

I think we all got just what we wanted for Christmas. Don't let the door hit you on your saggy diaper pants on the way out Vanillin Ice.

mike

There is a god, and good ridden's

KM

But seriously, if the Beliebers (still a stupid word) commit suicide or go into depression something over this, I have very little sympathy for them. They chose this route, they became as big a group of brats as this jack-off, they accept the consequences.

But I have a WIN-WIN solution for us. If Bieber goes back on his word, we send a fighter jet over his house, and drop an "explode on impact" bomb on his roof. Either Bieber retires or he dies.

Either way, the world is a happier world for us all