Snooki to JWoww

CONGRATS ON PREGNANCY

You're Going to Crap on Your Doctor

12/26/2013 1:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1226-snooki-jwoww-tmz
Jwoww isn't just gonna squeeze out a kid in July, she's also gonna push out a big ol' steaming dump ... so says her "Jersey Shore" BFF Snooki.

Jwoww made the baby announcement on Christmas Day ... and hours later, Snooki (who already has a kid) posted a screen grab of a recent text convo they had, in which Snooks eloquently describes the miracle of child birth.

1226-snooki-jwoww-instagram-text

As for JWoww -- real name Jenny Farley -- she posted a picture of her growing fetus on Instagram ... along with a note from herself and fiance/baby daddy Roger.

Congrats!

DanzaSlapsBack

The doctor will have hard time deciding which one is the actual kid. I think she gonna be pushing out two pieces of sheeit

UNLV1990

Crass but true, child birth is disgusting. I watched my exwife give birth 3 times she did a great job, still disgusting. I really think waiting it out drunk in the waiting room is a better choice for men. Get the women cleaned up so men don't have to see all that mess.

Erin

It's called not stuffing your face before you go into labor!

Nuts

She must've found out she was becoming quickly irrelevant and nothing brings reality TV slags back into the lime light like a pregnancy

Pillsbury Pancakes

I'm already looking forward to the upcoming pictures TMZ will post of her disgusting pregnancy body riddles with cottage cheese, spider veins and vajinal discharge

daved0622

Snookie knows a few things about crapping, like on herself while drunk off her ass.

JJ

These two idiots are just pure trash. I feel extremely sorry for their offspring, the embarrassment alone will drive these kids to drugs.

Sid

The good news....she should be covered by an obama care policy so this won't be a baby born like most guidos and guidettes without ins

mjstf

What disgusting people. I wish things like this were not printed...hurt my eyes!!!!

CT

Great another trash whore breeding.

Ron Fing Swanson

Snooki is a turd ball but she could take a punch.

Greg

When my wife was in labor, I was happily holding her hand......then the Doctor comes over and grabs me to witness the birth. In addition, I got to watch my wife take a dump. I didn't need to see that, and I sure as know my wife doesn't want me purging from 6 inches away.

Unless you are not sensitive and/or are extremely comfortable with each other, I discourage young couples from having to watch this process, it could have bad results. Has nothing to do with the love of the child or appreciation if what she has done for you.

scott

Keep it classy "Juhzzzzzzzy". Your kids will be so proud of you when they see Jersey Shore. Fist pump Your 15 mins is almost up so milk that teet and try not to let your newborn sip on the implants.

WatcherOne

Charming...

jenlolo

It's true !! From pushing for hours it happens!! It'd natural and dont sugar coated .. because it hurts a lot and that happens .. don't belief on the movies .. they are fake!!! Bringing a kid to this world is hard ... That's why they call it labor ... Super painful #sacredvaginas

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments