Snooki to JWoww

CONGRATS ON PREGNANCY

You're Going to Crap on Your Doctor

12/26/2013 1:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1226-snooki-jwoww-tmz
Jwoww isn't just gonna squeeze out a kid in July, she's also gonna push out a big ol' steaming dump ... so says her "Jersey Shore" BFF Snooki.

Jwoww made the baby announcement on Christmas Day ... and hours later, Snooki (who already has a kid) posted a screen grab of a recent text convo they had, in which Snooks eloquently describes the miracle of child birth.

1226-snooki-jwoww-instagram-text

As for JWoww -- real name Jenny Farley -- she posted a picture of her growing fetus on Instagram ... along with a note from herself and fiance/baby daddy Roger.

Congrats!

bonnie bell

Congrats.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

Did someone really hashtag "sacred vaginas"? Lmfao...

Cool Breeze

TMZ news flash- Ho gets knocked up....

Tessa

So very disgusting to say that to anyone. Only this whore would say something like that! She is so gross and ugly too!

BB not bb

I think they will have a double wedding and it will end up being a big TV show and maybe another series. Maybe Sam and Ron will get married at the same time and it will be a triple wedding. Maybe even Dina and Chris could get marred and it can be a quadruple wedding. The rest of them probably aren't anywhere near getting married.

Mike has a new girlfriend but she looks kind of boring. She is no Paula. It looks like he picked her up trying to look proper. I don't think he is that proper himself, so he would probably end up cheating on her or getting bored.

I think he should have held onto Paula and done maybe a personality make-over instead of kicking her to the curb so fast. I think she would have been willing to do anything to hang onto him, except being treated like trash the way he treated her.

He could have just said please don't mention sex in front of my friends and I think she would have done it.

lovinthegossip

Nasty

frunklin

That wasn't a big ol dookie you took Snooks, that was just the reflection of yourself in the mirror

Karvey Kardashian

@Hell's Belle and jenlolo, You must know a lot of women who didn't practice kegels daily, because women who do don't have the same issues during labor. It doesn't have to happen no matter how long you're in labor, and I know because I've given birth more than once while watching all that was happening. I've watched other women give birth who didn't do it, and I only know of two whom had the problem. A good Obstetrician explains how to avoid it, and having good control of pelvic muscles is also necessary. I tell all women to practice them even before becoming pregnant. I told women in my family to do kegels and work up at least until they are able to tighten the pelvic muscles and keep them that way for 10 to 20 minute intervals. The best part about them is they can be done at any given time without anyone else knowing. I have done them while at work, at home online, watching television, cooking, taking a shower, reading, or when you can do them. They also help to prevent the need for an episiotomy, and help prevent tearing. If a woman is truly concerned or has some issue she can have her Obstetrician advise her about using an enema to eliminate the possibility entirely. I have had labor as short as 4 hours and as long as 2 days.

Caterina

Oh dear lord...our worst fears have come true. The idiots of Jersey Shore are repopulating...May God have mercy on our souls...

thatzhotT.O

Hey they are not lying. I **** in my doctor's face! It does happen!

JenniferErinn31

That doesn't happen with every delivery. Just watch what ya eat JWoww!!

DiCenzo99

I've been there for all 3 of my children's births and call it lucky but my wife never went to the bathroom! That's after being in labor for 40 hours!!! But my son, on the other hand, came out ****ting everywhere!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4