Paris Hilton

I'm One of the Top 5 DJ's in the World

... Seriously.

12/26/2013 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

122313_paris_hilton_dj_launch_v2
Laugh all you want ... but Paris Hilton claims she's one of the TOP 5 highest paid DJ's in the world.

The heiress dropped the bombshell at LAX, after returning from a trip to Moscow ... when we asked if her foray into the world of electronic music has been paying off financially.

Her response -- "I'm one of the top 5 in the world, so..."

Here's the thing, it's definitely possible ...  as we previously reported, Hilton inked a HUGE contract with one of the biggest clubs in Ibiza back in the summer after packing the house for several months in a row.

She didn't make the Forbes top 13 Electronic Cash Kings for 2013 ... but don't be surprised if she pops up on the list next year.

Still, Hilton has her work cut out for her ... the highest paid DJ in 2013 was Calvin Harris, who reportedly raked in $46 ... followed by Tiesto ($32 mil).  Even Pauly D made $12 mil.

update_graphic_red_bar
2:03 PM PT -- We did some digging ... and sources close to Paris tell us she makes between $100k and $350k per hour when she DJs.

Not bad ... not bad at all.

122313_paris_hilton_ibiza_launch

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PatinNJ

But how do they clean the seat after she leaves? ewwww

Kelly

Did she think he meant BJ?

moveover

There are people who MAKE music .... then there's those who PLAY other' people's music! Big deal, so you can spin records and play music. Who can't?

Whocares

People who actually pay go to a DJ concert are ****ing idiots. The best DJ ever? My iPod on shuffle.

JoelADickerson

i get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,...... http://www.jobs81.com

Dumba$$es

A real DJ creates their own music and spins it for the people they play for. You are just a WANNABE DJ who will never create any music that people will like. You will always be playing other real musicians work and will forever be known as a WANNABE DJ.

TomForge

Give me a break. DJ's including Paris, that use computers are not true DJ entertainers. When I was a DJ in clubs you had to have skills. Try mixing three 12" singles at the same time while working the microphone and lights. Paris's head would explode.

Vegas mommy

Hey as long as she is staying in another country I'm happy with that!! Lol

ImSoReal

Extreme Narcissist. She should Never have children.

OhReally

most likely the most with herpes ! LMAO !!! I never got that memo ..Top D.J ????? Paris cheese I'll pay Pauly D before I even give her a dime to D.J an event ...seriously

bob

I believe she was one of the top 5 celebrity gay bashers of all time at one point as well. And one of the top 5 celebrity sex tape participants. One of the top 5 short term celebrity jail birds. One of the top 5 celebrity up skirt clam flashers. She's really managed to rack up quite the impressive TMZ-friendly resume'.....

KicksandGiggles

Pfizer stock just plunged since she closed her legs and got a real job. But since she is still using her hands, they have hope.

namers

Let's see: scratching on an album and spinning thumping 'music' ad nauseam. Talent indeed.

Phoenicks

Getting paid an obscene amount of money to press the space bar and clap. Not writing lyrics. Not creating chord progressions. Not harmonizing. Not playing an instrument, including the voice. It's a damn shame what passes for music these days.

Dingo Ate My Baby

She is not getting paid for her Djing. She is getting paid just for her appearance there. Kinda like a freak show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments