Britney Spears

I May Not Sing in Vegas But

I Can Sure Dance!

12/27/2013 7:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

122713_britney_spears_vegas_launch
Britney Spears got the lead out for tonight's big Las Vegas debut.

Brit's friends and family were there for her final dress rehearsal for the "Piece of Me" show ... and she did not disappoint.

Britney is back to her old self onstage ... her dance routines blew everyone away.  Her singing ....

Check out the clip and judge for yourself.

anya2u

The back up dancers are great.... she's not.

PopGlitch

I like how the dancers refuse to be off count with Britney. They're like bitch swerve. We're gonna let you be off beat by yourself.

R U SERIOUS?

I can't believe there are still gays that pay to see this washed up old train wreck

mlimbs

I still wanna **** her

TPF

No talent, money making tramp. He has had the same dance moves for over ten years now, please go away.

carol

I wish her well, really. I just don't see her doing well in Las Vegas for two years - I would be surprised if she lasts two months. I hope I'm wrong.

Canada Guy

Thats some bad dancing.

PopGlitch

john

cant wait to see her, those vids looked amazing!
she killed the show

dee

Nothing difficult or impressive. This talentless twit has gotten by for over a decade not singing, not writing and dancing (not on a difficult level) for about 5 years of her career. She is truly the most talentless Pop Star there ever was after Mili Vanili. No I'm not "hating. These are facts. She's a joke and deserves to be remembered as such. Vegas will be nothing but her lip synching, doing easy dance moves while a bunch of lights and tricks distract you from the fact that you're watching a talentless hack mime for over an hour.

Mike

I like some of Britney's songs like "Toxic". What I don't like is that she really does sometimes use "auto tune" in the recording studio. All the rest of the pop stars get blamed for doing what Britney and her producers do. I don't think it is used nearly as often as people say. Britney certainly does use it though. Always has from what I have read.

I'm sure she's lip syncing at her shows. Beyonce does the same thing. So does Madonna. People need to be consistent and blame THEM too if they don't like lip syncing. If they are dancing all over the place it really is hard to sing flawlessly at the same time. Try it sometime. When they are not dancing around I think they should turn off their backing tracks and sing "live". At least a FEW songs like the slower ones!

SheisHot

Wish she would show the world her huhu!

Sandra

Not a fan and would never waste money to see her!!

abby

Yuk!

woolly -Bear

That's F#CKING HORRID, Come on just God awful. Who in their right mind would pay to watch this S#IT.. Her eyes are as dead as her career........... ;p

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments