James Holmes

Booby-Trapped Apt. On the Market

12/27/2013 10:24 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1227-holmes-aurora-shooting-home-zillowFor rent: 650 square ft. apartment, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, completely renovated and furnished.

Price:  $850 a month

Previous owner: Accused mass murderer James Holmes.

There's history to the unit ... it's the apartment Aurora shooter James Holmes rigged with booby traps before killing a theater full of people last year.

You'll recall ... Holmes littered the apartment with 30 grenades, 10 gallons of gasoline and various booby traps ... hoping cops would blow themselves up when they went inside.

The online listing doesn't mention Holmes.  It does say, "We also pay heat, which makes this a steal at $850."

A rep for the building says it's under new ownership.

1227-holmes-aurora-shooting-home-getty

Sonni

I live in queens with a wife, 3 kids, and a dog. My apartment building is almost a century old. There could bodies in the walls! I don't care at all! 2500 dollars im paying, and trust me, that's a steal. Somebody gotta live there. The way I figure, the less you know the better.

BOHOE

Could be a blast to live there ….

Really

No thanks evil olace

nof

"The best I could come up with for my life."

"Sneaking up on and in..."

"A theater filled with unarmed, unsuspecting people."

"Then hiding behind the legal system..."

"Sworn to protect me, keep me from danger, other inmates..."

"Bring 3 squares per day to me..."

Guy lies in bed at night masturbating...

Over the shrieks he created that night n the theater.

Finally a big man - finally!

nof

We all have justification to commit violence.

Difference between us and the Lanza's, Holmes?

Courage.

Blockboy720

White ppl hate themselves that dude was prob listening to nwa when he massacred those innocent ppl..but in reality no one is innocent.

karmah

It actually looks like a nice place, but it would be too weird to live there.

BB not bb

The only thing I think would be kind of weird would be sleeping in his bed. It looks like an average little apartment. I don't know if it ever was all booby trapped. That seems pretty nuts. The landlord could have gone in and gotten blown up. I think the story about him was all made up really. I think a sniper went in and shot those people while he opened the door or something like that. He was so drugged up and brainwashed he didn't know what was going on and what was real and what wasn't.

He was just another stooge like the Lanza kid. They found the meekest looking people to use for their patises. These events are all staged to convince Americans to relinquish their guns so that their can be a NWO takeover.

Second Ammendment-- Standing Strong.

may28

Its not a "steal" thats a bad part of Aurora

liberal racist

TMZ wrote "he killed a theater full of people".

anita

That apartment and the area is very low income.....not worth the money they are advertising......going off the fame of this nutcase....landlord should be ashamed!

Yakisaki

kinda pricey for aurora.... even w added heat

Melly

MK ulter mind control slave of the C.I.A. Look it up?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3