Beyonce and Jay Z

Drunk in Love

With TONS of Booze

12/28/2013 10:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1228-beyonce-jay-z-gallery-atlantaThey been drinking, they been drinking ... so Jay Z and Beyonce bought drinks for their entire V.I.P. section last night in Atlanta ... and their bill totaled your annual salary.

Yonce and HOVA hit up Club Reign in Atlanta on Friday -- and our club sources say the duo dropped ALMOST 100K on bottles of Dusse and Ace of Spades for their section.

Jermaine Dupri and Bow Wow partied with the power couple as well ... and they were joined by Dream and Trey Songz.

Best part -- Bey and Jay dancing to their own song.

122813_beyonce_jay_z_launch_v2

BlaQRaiiN

*their (:

Mike

I think it's hilarious how rich people like to have their little "mine is bigger than yours" bragging contests at parties in order to try to let everyone know who the true "BIG DOG" is.

I'd like to see a multi-billionaire like Bill Gates or Warren Buffett get up in Jay-Zs face and tell him ... "man, you ain't sheut financially ... you just a total peon nobody compared to me ... you like a mosquito on the ass of of a donkey compared to me ... get down on your knees and kiss my feet now you peasant before I have you thrown out of this place!"

Havana6

Now go drive a car and die

swack

These celebs that spend copious amounts of money on nothing and then brag about it must be some of the most insecure people in the world. Any respect that I may have had for Jay Z and Beyoncé is now down the drain.

Tim

They look even more faded here

N.A

Stop trying to make Yonce happen, it's not going to happen!!
Seriously though...that's ridiculous. Stop calling her Yonce.

tgrfan42069

she is so overrated.just hyped up by the media and consumers eat it up.just like miley. sad fact about being an entertainers.you only go as far as the media outlets want you to go.

TJ

They definitely don't hang out with Kanye West and his mistress of the moment!

Seldombinlaid

I wonder if Mushmouth has ever hit his sister in law. Now there's a fine looking woman.

t

Ok so this Dusse (cross on the bottle in poor taste ) cognac and Ace of Spades champagne are J Zays liquor lines? Whose really paying for this booze, the Illumanati??

Ryuk

So much jealousy on here ... Its not their fault that there are people hungry they earned their money and can spend it how they want. Same people that are complaining about not donating that money to charity are the same people who say " why do they need to advertise that they are donating to the media" when a celebrity hands over a check. So perhaps B and J keep their charity private .

TJ

TMZ-where's the story on the Kardashians, partying it up in Aspen Co?? Where's the story on the mysterious disappearance of Rob Kardashian? Khloe having her tension released by Kemp?

BeyondtheBS

I never comment because reading through these comments on TMZ I'm convinced most ppl on here are beyond whack! I know it's a few normal folks who comment like myself but most of you all are racist, haters, and just plain ignorant NOBODIES! One day technology will change where you lame, hateful no life jerks won't be able to hide behind a fake computer name and photo! Get a real life and stop internet hating!

Rocko

Here we go aagin, buying your attention....... yawn

paul a.

Talentless phonies. Playback and auto-tune scam artists.