'Love & Hip Hop' Star

ARRESTED

For Bar Fighting

12/29/2013 5:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1229_chrissy_lampkin_mug_wm"Love & Hip Hop" star Chrissy Lampkin was arrested early this morning for allegedly bloodying up a girl at a New Jersey bar ... not exactly a stretch, right?

Edgewater PD tells TMZ ... Lampkin was popped around 2:30 AM for aggravated assault and disorderly conduct ... we're told it was bad enough that the victim required hospitalization.  She was bloodied and doctors had to stitch up the area above her eye.

This wasn't pure theatrics ... cameras were NOT rolling.

As for what started the fight ... we're told Chrissy got pissed that the alleged victim sat on the sofa she was sitting on and accidentally bumped into someone.  Sounds like self defense to us.

Lampkin was released a few hours later ... after her fiance Jim Jones bailed her out.

Danigurl

She has no talent- she's a loser &I wish they would cxl that dumb ass phony show

J5236

Never heard of this person.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Someone **** on her face

NICKF

I'm confused? who got arrested? the Mole or the women behind it?

Hammer

That mole on her face is disgusting. It should have it's own birth certificate

craig

How are these people famous..who is she,why is she on a show?Why do you care?I heard of Jim Jones,he sucks and hardly that famous himself so why do you care about this woman that clearly has no business ever being posted on a website about entertainment.She only entertains JJ's cack

WTF

Cant stand that nasty hair hatted hooligan. Jim Jones is a sucka and a truck for going with this hoe.

Lu

I'm tired of all these "angry black woman" comments. Whatever the catalyst for the fight, none of us were there. Seems like she is hated because she has money, is on television, and is doing something with her life .

WTF

Self defense? **** you TMZ? You make me sick everyday

Your S&M Girlfriend

Pardon me all you black people who blindly follow and "love" all these worthless people because they are black, but come on baby I can rhyte words and make hand signs so why don't you give me tons of money and give me a ghetto name? How about Lash Yo BItch or something similar?

baybek8s

SMDH! Grown ass women fighting, How dreadful!

southsidequeen

This is why I have not been to the club since 2007. Trouble just comes from nowhere. I am too old to be catching charges.

Airforce Vet/Army wife

She is such a nasty horrible person. Always bullying and always behaving like a wild animal. She only fights people she know the can dominate. She is so embarrassing to black women. They should lock her up before she runs up on the wrong person and ends up getting killed.

Ms NY

Too bad that big black booger didn't get gnawed off her face in the melee. I see she lost her wig cap tho! She needs to stop thinking she's so bad for doing nothing but slobbin a D rated rappers knob! Hardy har har, gold digging heffa!

baybek8s

TMZ forgot to mention Chrissy was probably defending her reputation as a thugette. LOL After all, rumor has it she was Alberto "alpo" Martinez's number one lady before he went to the pokie. She is now with "Baby Thug" Jim Jones. I guess she is still about that life??????????