Robin Roberts

P.S. I'm Gay

12/30/2013 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

robin-roberts-gettyRobin Roberts just officially came out of the closet ... telling the world she's gay and has a longtime girlfriend.

Robin just recounted her triumphs over the last year on her Facebook page ... talking about her battle with cancer and how she overcame the odds and regained her health.

In the middle of her Facebook essay she said, "I am grateful for my entire family, my long time girlfriend, Amber, and friends as we prepare to celebrate a glorious new year together."

It's kind of cool the way she did it, she didn't scream it from the mountain tops ... but she revealed her true self in an authentic way.

Good for Robin.

1230_robin_roberts_through_years_footer

Ron Fing Swanson

Will never top Al Roker announcement that he sharted in the White House.

lisa

Wait what?? I'm shocked Robin Roberts is Gay another one coming out Did she really have to come out??

daved0622

Really? just like Elton John I never saw that coming.

lisa

why do they have to 'Announce' it to the world ewwww disappointed and no longer a fan.

Your S&M Girlfriend

I'm so tired of you better-than-thou Chistians knocking down any lifestyle other than your own. Why is it that all you zero in on is sex? Problems there?? Do you straight Christians have relationships outside of sex? Do any of you have someone who you share your life with? Do any of you love somone and want to make them happy? I'm straight, but WHY THE FCUK IS IT SUCH A HATER THING ABOUT GAYS??? It freaks me out that you self-righteous people can only see sex in a relationship. It makes me wonder how fcuking kinky you all are.

Sue from jersey

I'm glad she is doing better and also glad she has someone that loves hers and has helped her through this. Stay well ,stay happy !

Sue from jersey

Sue from jersey

blkbo4whtgrdma

Too bad the cancer didn't kill that bitch

Sienna Sacha

PSS, who cares

billson1234

Yeah like I ever thought she was straight I always knew shes the worse type of lesbian which is a dyke and her chris brown interview where she kept pushing him which caused him to flip out and throw a chair through a window didn't help dykes hate the very gender they try to be which is ironic but yeah everyone could tell you are an idiot if you think you had anyone fooled

Yuki

I don't understand all the bashing. The same people who say they can spot a homosexual by their physical characteristics also claim it is a choice to be gay. Nobody chooses how they look...or do their appearances change after they've made their "choice"?

Gabbymaine

Can't she have a girlfriend without being gay?

who cares

Whew and i thought Robin was going to break the news she is a transgender.... So why does stuff like this make news????????????????????????

joelzwilliams

Finally! Now I'm waiting on the other shoe to drop. Looking at you Tyler Perry.