Camille Grammer

Former BF Says

She's a Violent Fame Whore!!!

12/30/2013 4:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1230_dimitri_camille_tmz2
Camille Grammer
's former boyfriend has fired back at allegations he beat her ... claiming the night things fell apart she flew into a rage and snapped when he called her a fame whore.

Dimitri Charalambopoulos just filed legal docs, with a radically different version of events from Camille.  After returning to her Houston, TX hotel after a medical procedure in October, Dimitri claims he got on his cell phone at 11:30 PM to call a male friend about arranging airport transportation.

Later that night, as he lay sleeping, he claims Camille woke him up, screaming he was a liar and a cheater and that the call was from a woman.  He says she then grabbed his phone, threatened to flush it down the toilet and then snapped it in half.

Dimitri says she then began hitting him and he held his hands up in self defense.

Now the juice ... he says, "I told her that I now knew why Kelsey left her, because she was a 'fame whore' that only cared about attention and money."

Camille claims Dimitri beat her to a pulp, which he says is BS.   Cops and the D.A. clearly believe Camile's version, because Dimitri has been charged with felony assault.

Dead@27

I'd ask Frasier, but he's left the building.

Dead account Delete at will

Both are deranged fcuked up people. Lock em both up.
Or hows this. strap them both to lie detectors and question them. when they lie they get violently shocked till they tell the truth. it would be great and you could sell it on PPV. legal torture for amusement!

Kelly

Dimitri has a massive dong so I'm on his side.

Azi

I just have one question. Is there any legal form with enough space to spell Charalambopoulos ?

Azi

Wow ! This guy still " had " a flip phone ?

Demi

He is full is shyt , if he was with the reason, why dodge service from the restraining order and not going to Court to give his version of event s.. Why wait so long. I call BS.

Jac

I don't believe him. They were fighting about a fictional phone call with a woman and he calls her a fame whore? What does that have to do with their fight? Nothing. Also, he was sleeping and she woke him up to argue about it?! I'm a woman - when we're fighting with our man we don't let him go to sleep! You're staying up if I'm staying up! When was the last time you had an argument with your significant other and went to bed? Never. Why wait all of this time to counter her accusations. We saw the pics and those bruises didn't come from being held down. I'm no fan of Camille but I'm more inclined to believe her side of the story.

bring back recent posts

I would imagine the cops would have photographic evidence if her claims are true...where r the pics???...usually tmz gets them

woolly -Bear

It's common knowledge in HOLLYWOOD that CAMILLE's SNAPPER smells like a Mexican Zoo. she's also known to have **** breath.. :) ;(

JiLL1

He's such a liar & ugly too

Niecey723

How old is ur phone that she can break it in 1/2??

Vote2012

I thought everyone in Hollywood was a fame whore? Only interested in fame and money.

whitegurlhitter

All whitegurls need a beaten from time to time

JiLL1

This relationship sure took a quick nose dive. How does he explain the bruises on her face? Did she hit herself with his phone?

nof

I have no respect for dudes who beat women up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments