Paris Jackson

Vacations With Mom

... in Treatment For Years

12/30/2013 8:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1230-paris-jackson
Paris Jackson looked healthy and happy vacationing with her mom in Hawaii  ... but MJ's daughter still has a long road ahead of her -- we're told the treatment will last years.

Debbie Rowe and Paris mugged for the camera during the trip ... as you know, Rowe lost contact with Paris after she divorced Michael Jackson, but the 2 reconnected a little over a year ago and are now extremely tight.  Rowe speaks constantly with Paris -- who is at a boarding school in Utah.

As for Paris' treatment ... our sources say she's riddled with so many problems she's almost certainly spending several years at the facility ... where she is getting intensive counseling.

1230_paris_debbie_mother_daughter_footer

duilama

For Paris sake, I hope Klein is not her father but that Mark Lester is. She may have better genes to be strong and grow out of her problems, instead of the money grubbing , unethical genes that Klein has.

Jill Fontane

I pray she makes it!!! Here's cheering 4 U Paris!!

Lucy

Poor thing, better for her to get therapy now than rehab or worse later. Good luck sweetie, make your dad proud, you can do this!

Danger Baby

A word of advice to Debbie and Paris. Don't spend all your money on vacations. Remember you may have to save some to buy a bullet, not for the ones who man-handled MJ's penis, but for yourselves when Prince and Blanket tell you that they all have been man-handled by MJ!

duilama

I wonder if somebody can lock up Katherine for some therapy so that she would not waste the court's time and taxpayers' money for her frivolous lawsuit. It would be good if she is locked away for years!

SUNFLOWER

Phia, Phia,

Mama Mia

You don't know ****

About your children's fear

Phia, Phia

Pedophila

You love MJ

The shemale queer

Phia, Phia,

Hope you'll be wiser,

Say some of your time,

To love your children better!

Cry Baby

Lance Bass
Out of the Closet
Ricky Martin --
'I Am a Fortunate Homosexual'
Anderson Cooper
'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'
Chely Wright to Frank Ocean
Coming Out is Liberating But Career-Damaging
Clive Davis
I'm Bisexual

---------------------

Oh, they are so obvious,

but listen to Katherine Jackson - My son was not gay.

Listen to the rabid fans - MJ was not a pedophile!

------------------

I mean even without all the other complications, isn't it easy for Paris to go nuts?

Cry Baby

Lance Bass
Out of the Closet
Ricky Martin --
'I Am a Fortunate Homosexual'
Anderson Cooper
'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'
Chely Wright to Frank Ocean
Coming Out is Liberating But Career-Damaging
Clive Davis
I'm Bisexual

---------------------

Oh, they are so obvious,

but listen to Katherine Jackson - My son was not gay.

Listen to the rabid fans - MJ was not a pedophile!

Miara

Good for Paris! She has a stable parent in her Life who can give her some semblance of a normal life. As normal as possible for someone in her position. Please TMZ - leave this young lady alone & give her some privacy! Good grief! Wish her the best!

mommychavez

WTF, shes not black!

Read My Lips

Santa was mean to me - no selfie of CM holding MJ's penis yet, hey - you'll never know!

I think CM was too kind, he doesn't want to hurt the children anymore!

abby

I think all of us knew that Michael Jackson's children would need therapy. Just happy that Paris is getting help.

CarJo

No matter what anyone says - this is MJ's kid - maybe not biological but it's still his kid. My oldest brother was adopted and he was my brother - nothing less. In a way I feel sorry for the kid being so lied to and misled by MJ and sold by Debbie. Debbie is part of the problem and needs to go away. The kid needs to find a normal family away from Hollywood and media spotlight to grow up with. Then...there is a part of me that doesn't feel sorry for her. She put herself out there on twitter and tv shows...looking for the attention...then when not everyone agreed with how great MJ was...she went off the deep end. So, in a way I feel sorry for her and in other ways I feel like she did it some of it to herself. But that is teenage drama for ya.

psycho nurse

Please leave this child alone. Damn...

Cry Baby

Thank you fellow truth tellers.

Thankyou TMZ, more dirts, more dirts!!

iPad 2014