Paris Jackson

Vacations With Mom

... in Treatment For Years

12/30/2013 8:19 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1230-paris-jackson
Paris Jackson looked healthy and happy vacationing with her mom in Hawaii  ... but MJ's daughter still has a long road ahead of her -- we're told the treatment will last years.

Debbie Rowe and Paris mugged for the camera during the trip ... as you know, Rowe lost contact with Paris after she divorced Michael Jackson, but the 2 reconnected a little over a year ago and are now extremely tight.  Rowe speaks constantly with Paris -- who is at a boarding school in Utah.

As for Paris' treatment ... our sources say she's riddled with so many problems she's almost certainly spending several years at the facility ... where she is getting intensive counseling.

1230_paris_debbie_mother_daughter_footer

Ashley88

Glad to see her with her mom. It's really up to Paris,if she can handle all of this grownup stuff,she has had to indure,at such a young age. Hopefully the counseling and therapy will help. Hoping for the best for her and her siblings.

Hibiscus

Has Debbie change to be better from her old baby selling self? Not from the potty mouth she recently displayed on her tweeting account. So I don't understand why people think that she would be a good influence for a teenager at risk? Not to mention she was the main source of her problem abandoning her since birth, look at what most divorced mothers go through in order to get custody, and their daughter still grow up with problems, Paris' future is bleak.

duilama

For Paris sake, I hope Klein is not her father but that Mark Lester is. She may have better genes to be strong and grow out of her problems, instead of the money grubbing , unethical genes that Klein has.

Jill Fontane

I pray she makes it!!! Here's cheering 4 U Paris!!

Siggisis

I knew Paris was screwed the moment I saw her crying on the stage at the Stable Center. What irony it was while MJ spent so much time, energy, and money bleaching himself white, the Jacksons attempted to darken her skin for the appearance. That started her dressing up for attention, or did it start when MJ put a mask on her and dragged her out on the streets in public?

Lucy

Poor thing, better for her to get therapy now than rehab or worse later. Good luck sweetie, make your dad proud, you can do this!

Danger Baby

A word of advice to Debbie and Paris. Don't spend all your money on vacations. Remember you may have to save some to buy a bullet, not for the ones who man-handled MJ's penis, but for yourselves when Prince and Blanket tell you that they all have been man-handled by MJ!

duilama

I wonder if somebody can lock up Katherine for some therapy so that she would not waste the court's time and taxpayers' money for her frivolous lawsuit. It would be good if she is locked away for years!

SUNFLOWER

Phia, Phia,

Mama Mia

You don't know ****

About your children's fear

Phia, Phia

Pedophila

You love MJ

The shemale queer

Phia, Phia,

Hope you'll be wiser,

Say some of your time,

To love your children better!

Cry Baby

Lance Bass
Out of the Closet
Ricky Martin --
'I Am a Fortunate Homosexual'
Anderson Cooper
'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'
Chely Wright to Frank Ocean
Coming Out is Liberating But Career-Damaging
Clive Davis
I'm Bisexual

---------------------

Oh, they are so obvious,

but listen to Katherine Jackson - My son was not gay.

Listen to the rabid fans - MJ was not a pedophile!

------------------

I mean even without all the other complications, isn't it easy for Paris to go nuts?

Cry Baby

Lance Bass
Out of the Closet
Ricky Martin --
'I Am a Fortunate Homosexual'
Anderson Cooper
'The Fact Is, I'm Gay'
Chely Wright to Frank Ocean
Coming Out is Liberating But Career-Damaging
Clive Davis
I'm Bisexual

---------------------

Oh, they are so obvious,

but listen to Katherine Jackson - My son was not gay.

Listen to the rabid fans - MJ was not a pedophile!

Miara

Good for Paris! She has a stable parent in her Life who can give her some semblance of a normal life. As normal as possible for someone in her position. Please TMZ - leave this young lady alone & give her some privacy! Good grief! Wish her the best!

mommychavez

WTF, shes not black!

Read My Lips

Santa was mean to me - no selfie of CM holding MJ's penis yet, hey - you'll never know!

I think CM was too kind, he doesn't want to hurt the children anymore!

abby

I think all of us knew that Michael Jackson's children would need therapy. Just happy that Paris is getting help.