Katie Holmes

vs. Jennifer Aniston

FINAL BIKINI WAR OF 2013

12/31/2013 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1231-katie-holmes-inf
This is it ... the last bikini objectification of the year ... and so, we proudly present -- KATIE HOLMES VS. JENNIFER ANISTON!!!!

Katie was out in Miami, flaunting her post-Tom Cruise physique in a hot pink 2-piece.

Jennifer is still in Cabo ... hangin' out with her man Justin Theroux.

1231-jennifer-anniston-Splash
Two hot bodies -- but there can only be one winner.

So, we gotta ask ...

Who'd You Rather?

• Katie
  • Jennifer

charlei harper

Because of Aniston's rude personality...I choo-choo choose Katie, she seems sweeter than Aniston

Vic Creed

There is no loser in this one, both support various charities so I love them both.

Azi

An " inny " versus an " outy ".......HMMMMM ?

Susan

Neither look that great. Do not care for the suits.

JFO

Uh; so you're asking for a "who'd you rather" between a woman who has given birth to a child and one who hasn't??? Yeah, that's fair. Enough with the "who'd you rather" crap ... it's silly and serves zero purpose don't you think????

Daron

Jennifer !

SpitBall

Katie Holmes is one handsome woman who I love and respect. I've always been in love with Jennifer however. Her allure is undeniable and she has probably the BEST natural rack out there. I bet what'shisname is kicking himself in the butt now. But her boobs are perfect in every way and she has a killer bod. Way to go Jennifer. You nail me to the wall.

Gretel

I give Katie Holmes all the credit. Not necessarily because her body looks better, but because she didn't surgically alter her lower abdomen after childbirth. I look okay in a swimsuit but I'd be happy looking like either of them.

marius bir

Who the fack wrote this article?

Two hot bodies -- but there can only be one winner?

If katie Holmes has a hot body? then the end of the world is tomorrow.

Wtf? poor her, she had a baby, but that was 5 years ago no? her body actually looks kind of bad, she needs to work out i think, maybe a boob lift and her belly skin?
I am sure if she was 15-20 pounds heavyer she, she would look better, because she would have a chest and the belly skin would not hand lose.

Over all? Katie hot? fack no!

Anistan on the other hand is hot.

DirkDiggler

When I see Jennifer's rack all I can think of is Vince Vaughn 'motor boatin'. Son of a bitch

Ashley

This isn't a fair comparison...Katie has had a kid while Jennifer has never been pregnant.

Kookla

Jennifer Anniston you go girl

Mr. Pukey

Aniston is old and reeks of John Mayer (plus half of Hollywood). No contest

bb89

Both gorgeous, both women I admire for their strength and morals (especially Katie for leaving Tom and how down to earth she is herself and in raising her little girl). But Jennifer's boobs are Perfect, absolutely perfect... A little distracting from her other beautiful features, the fact that they're actually real makes her Ever More Hot!

Jughead