Ke$ha

In Rehab

For Eating Disorder

1/3/2014 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-kesha-tmz
Ke$ha has gone to rehab for an eating disorder ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the singer tell TMZ ... she's at Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same place Demi Lovato went for her issues.

We're told the singer -- who's a vegetarian -- was admitted early this morning.

0103-kesha-now-then
Ke$ha tells TMZ, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice.  I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."

In Ke$ha's recent music video with Pitbull -- for the song, "Timber" -- she looks discernibly thinner.

0103_kesha_gallery_launch_sub

TittyCity

Well....it's good to know that the people who attend this site don't care about anyone. I feel much better.

double d

LA is an eating disorder

mommychavez

the song is hot, shes not. end of story <3.
and pitbull when then blue eyes. YUM!

Kabala

Glad she is seeking help. BTW - That granny panty swimsuit is very unflattering.

Seldombinlaid

Wow, that first picture was a dead ringer for the guy who sits behind Harvey, on TMZ live.

leslie

Really? Some posts on here are horrible! NOBODY on here is perfect....stop talking crap about the girl. I know that some hate themselves so much that they talk about others like this to make themselves feel better but that is just pathetic. Grow the h**l up. If you don't like her (who you don't know personally) or her music, don't listen to it and don't make sure you post to say some disgusting things. She has an eating disorder....which is a serious problem. Why did she say she was going in for 30 days? Possibly that is what you go in for at first? Or they evaluate you and determine how bad your situation is and esttimate 30 days.....or insurance reasons???? Who knows? I just hope she gets better and can do the music that she enjoys and that her fans enjoy. If you seen't one of them.....go away, nobody wants to hear your crap. Go get some counseling for your self esteem issue.

leslie

*aren't*

bonghits4all

She was just starting to look boneable.

marmar

YEAH "eating disorder"

bring back recent posts

Bless her....I love her song with pit bull...so glad she is getting the r&r her body requires....stay strong.....happy new year and best wishes for future!,,

Truth

She has been eating too much cocaine.

Carriejane

Don't feed the trolls !

chuck

she looks better in 2011

LetsBeReAL

You can tell she's Bulimic. The way her stomach is shaped, it's the typical body of someone who's bulimic. I hope she recovers soon. It's a touch disease to get over.

Unbroken Chain

I don't know who she is but apparently she's famous and doesn't have the good looks or body that society says she needs to have. I imagine that's difficult for a celebrity, especially when every time she puts on a swimsuit, she has to worry it will be on tmz and people will make fun of germ. Wake up america!!!