Ke$ha

In Rehab

For Eating Disorder

1/3/2014 8:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0103-kesha-tmz
Ke$ha has gone to rehab for an eating disorder ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to the singer tell TMZ ... she's at Timberline Knolls near Chicago, the same place Demi Lovato went for her issues.

We're told the singer -- who's a vegetarian -- was admitted early this morning.

0103-kesha-now-then
Ke$ha tells TMZ, "I'm a crusader for being yourself and loving yourself, but I've found it hard to practice.  I'll be unavailable for the next 30 days, seeking treatment for my eating disorder ... to learn to love myself again, exactly as I am."

In Ke$ha's recent music video with Pitbull -- for the song, "Timber" -- she looks discernibly thinner.

0103_kesha_gallery_launch_sub

barf

Reading this on TMZ is just so sarcastic. Aren't you the ones that dissect bikini pics and trash-talk about women who wear mom-jeans and all that sh*t? Maybe it's time to understand that criticizing looks is not OK and makes people sick!

Escraggledaggle

I enjoy some of Kesha's songs as they are fun and catchy. I wish her all the best in her recovery from this terrible illness.

may28

Well maybe they will find someone else to talk over club music...

AndNoneForGretchenWieners

I actually thought she looked fantastic in the Timber video. She looked athletic not underweight.

slobeachbum101

She definitely had some editing rights when it came to that video. The camera didn't focus on her frame for more than a fews seconds. But she did look healthy and tone. Not too thin. But its how she achieved those results is the issue. Best of wishes to a healthier way of life

Oh come on

Posting a less than flattering picture as her "before" will clearly help her heal from an eating disorder. Thanks for the sensitivity.

k

This is nothing a few dollar meals at McDonalds won't cure. Maybe she should read a little Karl Menninger and realize she has no one to blame but herself.

Amanda

Damn, I figured she'd be in there for drugs or alcohol, not an eating disorder lol

went there

good for her getting the help she needs. People stop being *******s and making jokes about her situation its disgusting this can be a very serious thing.

timothy stahl

If she would just push-away from the table,she would have it made and it would not cost her a penny....

Sloan2489

That biatch is a speed freak

dee

no wonder this young mother got knocked up . she is dumber than bat Sh--t I just cant believe she is that dumb. What happen to the GREAT love she had for yhe father of her baby that was killed in a auto accident. Her mother and father have trie but she knows all and treats them like they are retatds.

rob

Another word for DRUG user

Chris

Never heard of her

A VERY ANGRY PERSON WHO IS READING THESE COMMENTS

DOES HONESTLY NO ONE THINK THAT KESHA ****ING HAS FEELINGS TOO? I CANT BELIEVE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING IN THESE COMMENTS. I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO FATHOM HOW MESSED UP THESE PEOPLE ARE. THEY’RE LAUGHING AND JOKING ABOUT IT. THIS IS WHY PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO GET HELP. *******S LIKE THEM, LIKE YOU, WHO RIDICULE PEOPLE FOR BEING SICK. LIKE WHAT THAT **** POSSESSES SOMEONE TO PUT SOMEONE ELSE DOWN BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT THEY’RE BETTER THAN THEM. ESPECIALLY IF SHE HAD THE COURAGE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SHE HAD A DISORDER.

LETS ****ING GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT.

EATING DISORDERS ARE NOT FUNNY.

EATING DISORDERS ARE NOT FUN.

EATING DISORDERS ARE NOT TO BE JOKED ABOUT.

WHAT IS SO ****ING DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT???