Justin Bieber

I Still Sorta Love Selena Gomez

1/4/2014 6:53 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0104-justin-bieber-gomezJust days after segwaying together ... Justin Bieber  conceded he's still kinda in love with Selena Gomez -- and in a clear sign they're banging again -- J.B. posted the pic online.

In the picture, Justin flashes his signature blank stare and says, "Love the way you look at me" ... while Selena cuddles him from behind with a one arm hug.

As we previously reported ... Selena hadn't been spotted with JB for months until earlier this week.

Every woman learns -- you can't resist the Biebs.

Jericho Morton

"Ladies, unless you're an Asian midget with a correspondingly miniature vagina - he won't be able to satisfy you. Sorry.
"And don't even get me started on the weird shape. His dick bends so much, it looks like someone attached the letter L to his crotch.
"You know those breakfast cereals with pieces shaped like letters of the alphabet? That's exactly what Justin Bieber's penis looks like. A minature L from an Alpha-Bits cereal box."
Selena Gomez is an actress best known for her work on the Disney series Wizards of Waverly Place

ProudMexicanAmericanWoman

they're young & its puppy love get a life people!!!

Cookie35

I agree... With @proudmexicanamerican...I think there good for each anthor, there just really young and need to figure themselves out... Best of luck

Kimberly

Me, me, me...your problem is that THATis how you want the World to look at you, adoringly,. I'd hang onto the One who does, cause NO audience members adoration of your A$$Hat behaviour is going to ENDURE a thing.

Jzzyj1

Looks like Beib is trying to use Selena for extra points, failed film and drifting music career, looking for a boost!

Morine

"Every woman learns you can't resist the Biebs".....Uh....RESISTING! I can't stand the little boy.

tellmeaboutit

No woman can resist the Bieb?? LMAO

DanielleJean7

Sorta....kinda....the whole Journals CD was about her, lets just say he never got over her even a bit, it's good they are back :)

Holly

I hate the face he makes when he looks at the camera. I really really hate it. It looks like, "who me?" coupled with "I'm so confused...isn't it sexy?" Argh, it is so irritating!

Astrogenotype

I hear you, Justin. That's the only thing you and I have in common... We both still love Selena Gomez;)

dropped

These kids are so young that they probably don't even have a solid foundation for what "love" really is. He is a young dude that keeps getting some young pretty girl coming back to him and accepting his "flaws" and she is too stupid to let go of the "history" they have together It's the classic tale of a million other unhappy relationships just waiting to be retold over and over and over and over

roxy

She loves him and he knows it and he will still go back to her cuz she makes him feel good.

RavenGirl

Well if Selena still <3's Justin But idk if she does or not but u got 2 let her choose who she wants 2 be with okay

s

She gets whats she deserves////he will screw her over and over

TuxThePenguin

why is the "B" team recycling this story? slow day?