« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Flying Punch 'Bama Mom

I Wasn't Drunk

... And I'd Do It Again!!!

1/5/2014 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The fearless, flying-punch throwing Alabama woman who attacked a group of Oklahoma fans at the Sugar Bowl has broken her silence ... saying she was NOT drunk when she went airborne and WOULD DO IT AGAIN!!

The woman, Michelle Pritchett -- a photographer and married mother of 3 -- spoke with Yellow Hammer News after footage of her attack went viral ... saying she only got violent after the OU fans began taunting her 16-year-old son.

"What I did was probably not the thing to do. But they were taunting us. They began by going after me. But then they crossed the line and started taunting my 16-year-old son.”

Pritchett says the OU group also called her a "stupid b*tch."

"I’m embarrassed," Pritchett admitted ... "I love The Tide and I apologize to all the players and to Coach Saban and to the entire fan base. I’m sorry."

But despite the fact that she seemed wasted out of her mind ... Michelle insists booze was not a factor saying, "I wasn’t intoxicated ... I want people to know that. I’d had a couple of drinks, but I was not intoxicated.”

As far as regrets go, Michelle says she has none -- "I hate to say it, but I’d do it again if I had to. I’m not going to let anyone go after my son.”

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jordan

Everyone only has a couple of drinks, She is a Liar, I did not see a 16 year old son, Just her and her husband, she was drunk.

Unbroken Chain

Didnt you already run this a couple days ago?

Unbroken Chain

Ok. Just watched the video. For her to say she wasn't drunk is absurd. She's like in slow motion!! Cares a little too much about football. I saw no kid

Nat Turner

She's nothing but a thug. She should be in jail.

Jillkp

Kind of amusing

JustMe

Here's the mom before the attack... tell me she's not drunk.. http://youtu.be/NX-kBnz21Ng

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Hot drunken blonde hillbilly hellcat! I'd enjoy having an intimate encounter with her and then throwing her out of the car into a ditch.

IEZ

I hope the guy in the white shirt presses charges. If it was me I would've punched her in her jaw. I would've been in my right. She's lucky people were there to help her. She wants to act like a man she should get taken down like a man

Imatter

Ctfu..they playing 7 nation army as background music this is hilarious!!

Missy

"Fearless" I say good rat!!! No class she acting like a animal disgusting!

VoiceOfReason

I think she's awesome

Jenna5960

People like that shouldn't be allowed in public since they don't know how to behave like a normal person. What a poor example she's setting for her son.

HillbillyHell

According to witnesses, she was hammered. Those OU frat boys should have cold ****ed the drunkin' biotch

Cookie

She should be ashamed of herself, she's way too old to be behaving like that and she was definitely intoxicated, you can see it when she swings off of the handrail. I'm glad the boys were raised well and had enough respect not to hit her back, they were smart to throw their hands in the air and walk away. She's sending a terrible message to her son, and as for football games, if you can't handle the trash talking don't go because it's part of the experience and goes throughout the whole game.

April

For those that say she was wrong, what would you have done if a group of people was taunting your child!?!! Let it happen? HELL NAW, AND F#@% U if you dont agree! Your kids look to YOU for help. Why would you let them down by letting these people verbally assault you and your child?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments