Kim Kardashian

My MILF Secrets ... Exposed!

1/5/2014 7:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010513_kim_kardashian_launch
Kim Kardashian's great ass and post-preg toned body didn't come naturally ... and last night in Beverly Hills she told us her secrets to being a full-blown MILF.

Kim was leaving La Scala with Brittny Gastineau when we asked about the Instagram photos she and Blac Chyna posted hours before ... showing off their hot mom butts after a workout sesh.

A humble Kim had no problem telling us how she got super fit.

Hint: She didn't say photoshop.

0105_kim_kardashian_instagram_sub

0106_sexy_celebrity_selfies_guess_footer

Sherron

Their both too ignorant to know how ugly they are!!

sPaNkdEnALgAs

"Well I'm just walking around in the body that God and Dr. Borkman gave me..."
If I had that kind of money, I'd be paying to look good too!

Amy

That is soooooo disgusting! They have such weird shaped bodies. I'm glad at least they find themselves attractive. They must have such intelligent and thought provoking conversations when they're hanging out taking pic's of their @sses!

Duke Steele

MILF??? How about MILPO? Mother I'd Like to Pee On.

Hamburglar

dumb ass

Caitlin

Now we KNOW she photoshopped North's eyebrows, since she clearly does it to her own pictures on Instagram.

MikeBenvito

Lmao photoshop look at the door and tiles hahahaha stupid fat hoe

Denver

In the event of a water landing, their butts can be used as flotation devices..

isitin

Those are the asses of two fat pigs.

Lsap

What a country, veterans are homeless and this slovenly, sloppy, slutty slob lives like a queen

DLJ

groooooooes!

HARPOONS

man them!

deb

She is soooooo short, seems like she is disfigured!
She's a great act for Kanye's circus show :)

Diego

I don't know why she thinks her huge donkey ass is nice.... It's gross

elle

I'm (almost) embarrassed for her. But mostly I feel so sorry for that poor little baby.

ketjo

Check out the lasted Photos of Kimmies showing off her body parts on Daily Mail....this time she's show her boobs...getting out of a car and deliberately leaning over very low while hold open her coat front so the papz could get a close up shots of her bra less big assed boobs spilling out of her unbuttoned Henley shirt she's almost wearing....So disgusting ...The woman has lost her freaking mind....She lost her mind and her self respect...What next .....Kimmie standing in the middle of Hollywood and Vine buck naked carry that disgusting bag with all the naked women on it......