« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Evander Holyfield's Son

My Dad Does Not Hate Gay People

1/6/2014 11:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0106_ewin_evander_holyfield_gettyEvander Holyfield may think homosexuality is wrong ... but his son says the heavyweight boxer's got nothing but love for gays -- and even had a great relationship with a gay in-law.

Ewin Holyfield tells TMZ ... Evander is no bigot -- despite being bashed for expressing his opinion on homosexuality during last night's "Celebrity Big Brother" in the UK.

Ewin says, "My dad is the most loving and caring person you will ever meet. He treats everyone like a human being ... even if they are homosexual."

In fact, Ewin says he has a gay uncle ... and Evander treated him like a brother.

Ewin adds, "My dad feels that being gay is a choice ... and naturally that's how things work.  You cannot procreate and make a baby with two women, or two men.  But at the same time, my dad is not going to judge someone for their sexual orientation."

010514-evander-holyfield-launch-3

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ucistu

When did you chose to be straight, moron?!

Erik

I always love to see articles that show how ignorant some religious bible hugger is about one topic or the other, and how they continue to ignore science, and facts.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Homos only see in black and white

me

"But at the same time, my dad is not going to judge someone for their sexual orientation." ------TOO LATE BABY BOY, HE DONE DID ALREADY

uruseless

Got to give Evander (still a stupid sounding name) a break. An effeminate black ladyman trying to be Lady Marmalade is pretty gross. Walk on the wild side!

EMB

Did the bible also tell him to have 11 kids with different baby mama's?

TMP

There are straight people that CAN'T make babies... but I'm sure in some cases it's not a choice. His argument doesn't make sense. Seriously, I'm straight and being straight reminds me that I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE GAY... therefore I'm not going to tell an entire populous that their lifestyle isn't normal or that it's curable OR that it's wrong.

me

so if my opinion is that yur the "N" word, it should be cool to say it right????

billybob

Evander hates the morbus gay, because he knows that this terrible disease is the reason why Ewin is a butt pirate . . .

A J Mclamb

Whether he likes gays or not, everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. When the Duck Dynasty dude made similar comments, everyone on here was yelling about "freedom of Speed". Now that someone that's a few shades darker exercises that same freedom, he is somehow a demon and vile. You people are the ones that make me sick to my stomach.
It is everyone's right to have their own opinion. If he feels that way about gays, then he does. So what. As a Native American, I have my own personal feelings about whites in America but who cares. They are mine. We all have freedom of speech. It is not mandatory to agree with everyone's choice of lifestyle or what they have done in this World.

Anon1212

Mr. Holyfield,
This may come as a surprise to you but you can not procreate by means of oral sex either. However, I think most would agree, gay or straight, that it is awesome so we all do it.

F'U

I guess Evander Holyfields intitled to his own opinions as well,but as a straight person I never really cared,or cared to give my opinion on how gays live,and find that most so called straight people usally

dapedo

What i never understand is how a gay person discovers there gay. A stright person doesnt have to do this we just know instantly. a drunk or a drug addict discover there addiction they dont just know it. a vegan doesnt just know there vegan they had to discover it. and make a choice. mabey gays are born that way mabey there not i dont know. however there are question that dont make sence when you talk to a gay person discovery of being gay but you cant come up with the same question when you streight.

F'U

Most staight people usaually try not to get themselves caught up with the hype or hate of gays.

Ferissp

If you look at men sexually, consistently, you're gay. Just like Brad Pitt with his shirt off does nothing for me, a gay person would have No interest in Kate Beckinsale naked. If you start to view it that way you'll see that you don't choose to be straight anymore than someone chooses to be gay. Psychological or genetic, you can't change it. Holyfield has a RIGHT to his opinion. He isn't saying People should be forced to attend sexuality-reassignment camps. His right to state his beliefs allows me to stare mine and therefore is every bit as valid- afterall, any supporting data on the subject is pseudo-science at best.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments