« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Johnny Manziel

Partyin' with FSU Peeps In Hollywood

Goes Home with TWO Hot Chicks

1/6/2014 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

010614_johny_manziel_launch
Johnny Manziel hit the clubs in L.A. last night to party with some Florida State alums ... but the real story is that he went home with TWO super hot chicks ... and TMZ Sports has the footage.

The Texas A&M quarterback was leaving an FSU alumni event at Emerson nightclub in Hollywood Sunday night ... and on his way out, he talked to our guy about the BCS title game.

And while Manziel was mum when asked if he's going pro (even though it's obvious), there was one more topic he addressed -- his teammates.

As we previously reported, Johnny jetted to Miami the day after his Bowl victory to party with Drake ... and there are people who are saying Johnny's fast exit shows he was never that committed to his teammates in the first place.

But Manziel says that's all BS -- saying, "I love my teammates ... always and forever."

As for Johnny's lady friends ... no word on who they are ... but dude, nice work.

update_graphic_red_bar
8:49 AM PT -- Turns out one of the women partying with Johnny is a model named Lauren, who's been featured on BarStoolSports.com.

Yeah, she's attractive ...

0106_johnny_manziel_blonde_chick_launch_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Really

Whores $$$$

NeaJ

I'm sure those girl's parents are proud!

IowaDimples

I'm sure he will remember their names....if he knew them at all.

ERP

Texas A&M must be so happy he is gone.

LaughAtU

Butter Faces

daneeechan

Just like Bernie babies, this fad shall pass in time. Eat that vag john john.

Black Dirt Goodness

Johnny has hit his peak and will not make it in the nfl. Plus, the dude is ugly. Those chicks are fame w h o r e s.

A&M Fan

None of the Aggie flew home together. They even arrived separately because it was the holidays. I am sure he is going pro, but there wasn't a team flight anywhere so at least report all of the truth.

Whatever

He is one ugly ****er. I don't care how well he can throw a football, dude is ugly.

Ron Fing Swanson

The blond has a nice rack.

Karoline

I'm so glad he found some good wholesome girls that aren't in it for the fame and the money! Whew! Close one!

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

The Only hottest thing, I saw in this video was the bright,hot color on those bouquet of flowers.

210GoSpurs

im sure those skanks are just trying to get knocked up and get paid for the next 18yrs...

daneeechan

I want to hear more about that guys aunt who makes all that money

Keillyo

The other girl is on page 5 of the slide show for the blonde. Just incase no one else figured that out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments