Honey Boo Boo Family

Injured in Bad Car Wreck

1/7/2014 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-honey-boo-boo-car-crash-tmzHoney Boo Boo and her family were in a bad car crash Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Honey Boo Boo, Mama June, Pumpkin and Jessica were all passengers in the car driven by Sugar Bear.

Sources tell us ... they were at a red light, waiting to turn left.  The light turned green and Sugar Bear began the turn.  A guy driving a truck was allegedly speeding in the opposite direction with his lights off and crashed into them.

Members of the family were taken to a local hospital ... an ambulance showed up, but Mama June tells TMZ ... the EMTs were going to take them to a hospital they didn't like so they went to another hospital in an SUV driven by their bodyguard.

Pumpkin says Sugar Bear has a contusion on his back, Mama June has a back and neck sprain, Honey Boo Boo hit her head against a passenger window and has a headache, and Pumpkin herself has severe chest bruises and is having panic attacks.

And June tells TMZ ... "We've only had that Suburban for 6 months and it's not even paid off yet."

1224_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

Double75

I am praying for that family. I am NOT a fan of that show, but they ARE in my prayers.

Inconceivable!

Sounds like Sugar Bear is ALSO AT FAULT. You do not complete a turn unless it's clear to go!! My guess is this family will also be found partially at fault.

tammysalsully

Wow you people on here are a bunch of messed up pieces of **** even the doctor that commented.How can you say and wish such bad this on people who have done no harm to anyone in this world. I would much rather be like this family than anything like anyone one of you f' s .

So sorry to hear about this accident may they all have a speedy recovery! Hugs to this family! <3

Jenna5960

There is so much hate in this world it is absolutely sickening. I wish the family well.

unisreed

wow talk about a bunch of haters these people are human and the way some of you people are talking you would think you were personally impacted by what happen. those who hate we all know it's cuz you don't have a chance at the tv life they had, and those who have sent good thoughts to the family they are the good people that will be blessed. I wish the family the best and hope all turns out ok for them.

Randy

I am sure they are happy that there is a thing known as seat belt extensions. They obviously can be life saving.

Pillsbury Pancakes

My prayers haw finally been answered!! I never thought I'd say that, but right about now I'm gonna give God a big shout out. Thanks God!

defyconvention

Hey, in all seriousness, I hope they're all ok. They are probably the most benign of all of the reality "stars".

Shannon

Bruises? So what you're sying is "they weren't injured".

RIP

Good thing they all have that extra padding!!

marmar

Get well soon

Mickey

Looks like they're going to hit the jackpot again

sablelulu

I cannot believe you said that YANKESS2401 and what i said in reply I thought i would say in person.. i wont pass judgement as my awesome God dont like it ,,,but be real careful as angels are closer than you know ...PRAISE the Lord they were with BOO BOO 's family ..you have to answer to someone much higher than me . Good luck with that one ... HAVE YOU NOTICED THE WEATHER LATELY?? READ YOUR BIBLE ..ITS IN THERE .. I HAVE PRAYERS FOR YOU TONIGHT ..FIGURES YOUR FACELESS ..TOOO ... GOD BLESS YA MAN

Cool Breeze

Judging by their faces I thought they already were in a car wreck...

Rmebrattntx

I wish them a speedy recovery!