Honey Boo Boo Family

Injured in Bad Car Wreck

1/7/2014 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-honey-boo-boo-car-crash-tmzHoney Boo Boo and her family were in a bad car crash Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Honey Boo Boo, Mama June, Pumpkin and Jessica were all passengers in the car driven by Sugar Bear.

Sources tell us ... they were at a red light, waiting to turn left.  The light turned green and Sugar Bear began the turn.  A guy driving a truck was allegedly speeding in the opposite direction with his lights off and crashed into them.

Members of the family were taken to a local hospital ... an ambulance showed up, but Mama June tells TMZ ... the EMTs were going to take them to a hospital they didn't like so they went to another hospital in an SUV driven by their bodyguard.

Pumpkin says Sugar Bear has a contusion on his back, Mama June has a back and neck sprain, Honey Boo Boo hit her head against a passenger window and has a headache, and Pumpkin herself has severe chest bruises and is having panic attacks.

And June tells TMZ ... "We've only had that Suburban for 6 months and it's not even paid off yet."

1224_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

Perry

Every single one of them sound like they have "lawsuit" injuries.. CLASSIC lawsuit injuries.. Its called Hill Billy 401K

Misfitttt

just because they are white trash doesnt mean they deserve this kind of negativity

Livvie

That sucks.

Christine H

I hope all of you are ok. Love Ya's

Ruby

Does no-one on here know how to read?!

"They were at a red light, waiting to turn left. The light turned green and Sugar Bear began the turn.

A guy driving a truck was allegedly speeding in the opposite direction with his lights off and crashed into them."

Truck did not run a red light, he was barreling through the intersection and SB did not see him before starting the LEFT turn cause the truck drivers lights were off.

Debbie512

Why do you have to say such ugly things about this family. Their family relationship is a lot closer than a lot if people. They may not be perfect, are you negative @$$holes! I hope everyone gets better soon.

American Patriot

Yankee- in my opinion you're a jerk

WickedSouL

Hope they are ok ,,, my kids live honey boo boo

illuminutteh

PLEASE let this be the END of them AND that STUPID show!!!

Mike

If there was a god, they all will be dead.
No just kidding, the guy that hit them would be a superhero, and superheroes don't die.

marianneofmaui@aol.com

Not that I don't feel sorry for Honey Boo, I should feel sorry for anyone who's injured in a car wreck, but finally I get to say THANK GOD MAYBE WE DON'T HAVE TO SEE THIS FRICKIN TELEVISION SHOW. I AM GETTING SICK OF THE STUPID **** ON T.V..... IF AN ACCIDENT KEEPS SHOWS LIKE THEIRS FROM THE CABLE WAVES, PRAISE THE LORD. WHAT IS THEIR INTRINSIC TALENT TO MERIT HAVING A PROGRAM ABOUT THEM TO START WITH???? and now we can all gather round and say 'poor thing!' why is this comment so negative????? Because I am in search of the holy grail! Intelligent television when I turn it on. TLC USEd to have intelligent brainy stuff on when in first started I hate seeing my choices degenterate to this level, HOW BOUT THE COMMERCIAL FOR THIS SHOW WHERE MR HONEY BOOBOO STANDS UP IN THE BUBBLE TUB WITH BUBBLES TO COVER HIS PRIVATES? Do we really want to see mr booboo in his bathroom, and how bout honey with a dirty face full of jam? What the ...... is so entertaining about that?? God spare us from stupid stuff!

BOBCAT

bet they will havea huge lawsuit now ,and if they have insurance the suv will be paid off or repaired at the other drivers cost .but bet they will grab every dollar they can off him.

BigBear

White trash family of the year.

JIMMY

They done hit the redneck lottery, call the loyer.

Gretel

I guess the laws are different for stupid unintelligible rednecks. The last time I checked, in America when the light turns green you can proceed straight through it. I didn't realized the people turning left had the right of way. Thankfully they're "real people" and get to pick and choose their hospitals so their bodyguards took them there. If that was my ER they dissed I'd be thankful.