Honey Boo Boo Family

Injured in Bad Car Wreck

1/7/2014 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-honey-boo-boo-car-crash-tmzHoney Boo Boo and her family were in a bad car crash Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Honey Boo Boo, Mama June, Pumpkin and Jessica were all passengers in the car driven by Sugar Bear.

Sources tell us ... they were at a red light, waiting to turn left.  The light turned green and Sugar Bear began the turn.  A guy driving a truck was allegedly speeding in the opposite direction with his lights off and crashed into them.

Members of the family were taken to a local hospital ... an ambulance showed up, but Mama June tells TMZ ... the EMTs were going to take them to a hospital they didn't like so they went to another hospital in an SUV driven by their bodyguard.

Pumpkin says Sugar Bear has a contusion on his back, Mama June has a back and neck sprain, Honey Boo Boo hit her head against a passenger window and has a headache, and Pumpkin herself has severe chest bruises and is having panic attacks.

And June tells TMZ ... "We've only had that Suburban for 6 months and it's not even paid off yet."

1224_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

KicksandGiggles

Why bother with all of this? They have $$$ now. So why the "injuries"??. I bet Meryl Streep will be calling for tips. REAL accident victims want their azzes hauled asap to the nearest hospital and sure as heck don't stop to compare!!!

dubbya

The mother has said in the past that she does not spend the $ from the shows...it goes into education funds for each of the children. Might be why they havent "paid it off". Good grief some of you have said some awful mean things on here.

Gail

I hope they are ok but once they get home I wish they all would loose weight especially the the kids. there Mom is killing them with food they are eating, Don't tell me that TMZ don't pay them enought to be able to buy healthy food. The kids are going to grown up and have diabetics, High Cholesterao and many more Illnesses.

GREYWOLF

too bad they wern't killed , FAT AS$$ RED NECKS

Meanie

Freaky people, but glad they're ok.

t.taylor

Why is people so hateful toward each others we are all human. Most of these people that say they don't watch the show is the first to turn there TV on TLC every Wednesday to watch the show so if you don't have nothing good to say close your mouth. Some of you all don't even know how it feel to be in a accident minor or major .

Criss

I can't believe some of the comments I've read here!

janitor48

I may not like them & seeing them makes me feel thin but I don't want them injured.

She's baaaack

Obviously they were only banged up and not badly injured. With all the fat they carry around they probably bounced around like human air bags inside the vehicle after that assh0le stinky bear or whatever his name is turned into oncoming traffic.

Karen

The other car speeding in the oposite direction with his lights off is at fault

sundog

With all the fat they have on them they were well cushioned and protected. One case in which obesity saved lives...

me

"my neck! My back!! My neck and my back!!!"

RobertR

Just had the vehicle for 6 mos. and not even paid off? Give me a break, not to wish them harm or anything, but enough of them and them darn Karpashian family. They both have worn out their welcome and I suppose they actually have to pay for their vehicle? I don't think so, just Kate with her 8, everything is being given to them. Hope every body ends up being alright and healthy regardless of how I feel about them and their show, nobody deserves anything to happen to them like that.

Missy

I watch the show & beyond the butter & ketchup this family loves each other & have fun with one another!! The hate is for what? I used to think that rascist was black & white but it seems its bout class but all the ugliness re this family is no class at all!!!

GrannyCares

See a nice law suit in the making! Think that 'Sugar Bear' is on the verge of making some 'Honey Money'!