Honey Boo Boo Family

Injured in Bad Car Wreck

1/7/2014 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-honey-boo-boo-car-crash-tmzHoney Boo Boo and her family were in a bad car crash Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

Honey Boo Boo, Mama June, Pumpkin and Jessica were all passengers in the car driven by Sugar Bear.

Sources tell us ... they were at a red light, waiting to turn left.  The light turned green and Sugar Bear began the turn.  A guy driving a truck was allegedly speeding in the opposite direction with his lights off and crashed into them.

Members of the family were taken to a local hospital ... an ambulance showed up, but Mama June tells TMZ ... the EMTs were going to take them to a hospital they didn't like so they went to another hospital in an SUV driven by their bodyguard.

Pumpkin says Sugar Bear has a contusion on his back, Mama June has a back and neck sprain, Honey Boo Boo hit her head against a passenger window and has a headache, and Pumpkin herself has severe chest bruises and is having panic attacks.

And June tells TMZ ... "We've only had that Suburban for 6 months and it's not even paid off yet."

1224_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

yankess2401

I don't wish them harm. But if they had died I wouldn't care the slightest.

dyls_E

hope they are ok, they don't deserve that

Tarington

Damn show is an accident.

Lisa

If the truck was coming straight, then it's still Sugar Bear's fault unless he had a green arrow. If it was a green light, the oncoming car had the right of way.

In other news, this isn't news.

Dead account Delete at will

This family makes the case for the need of spontanious human combustion

Canadasux

I've never watched the show and don't ever plan to, but get well soon just the same.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

I just hope sugar bear is ok. I don't care about the rest of those hicks.

Sonja

I know they are hated, personally I find them funny, they try and do good things for those fortunate and their community, they certainly aren't hurting anyone and have been putting their show money in accounts for their children rather than moving to a big fancy house or blow it all. Kind of crazy to wish death by a car accident on a 7yr old little girl and her family just because you don't like them or their show. Hope they all have full and fast recovery.

Michelle Diaz

you people are freaking horrible, they are people too, you *******s acting like you are so damn fancy. do u know that they dont even spend the money they make on the show?? it goes into accounts for all the kids for when they get older. what do u have saved for your kids u disgraceful bastards.

Patrick

I am setting up a collection fund for them on Fundme.com

Mike

Probably a hunger headache. I doubt the little oinker has ever gone an hour without food.

Cherri

I don't watch there program but I hope everyone is all right.

Softlace

IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DON'T SAY IT AT ALL..ALL THE BAD COMMENTS ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO A HUMAN BEING. IT'S UN BELIEVEABLE HOW PEOPLE ARE. TO WISH DEATH ON SOMEONE IS SICK.

1luv

I would never wish anyone harm especially a child, but I pray they win enough settlement money that they don't need to do the show any more.

Ammo182212

You people are so rude and disrespectful. They are a family just like any other family. I cant beleive what this world is coming to. Prayers for the honey boo boo family!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments