Young Jeezy

ARRESTED for False Imprisonment, Battery, Terroristic Threats on Son

1/7/2014 10:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-young-jeezy-sonRapper Young Jeezy was arrested in Atlanta for battery, false imprisonment, and making terroristic threats against his own son ... TMZ has learned.

According to the charging documents -- obtained by TMZ -- Jeezy got into a fight with his son in a bathroom and he threw his son into the glass shower door, causing the son to hit his head.  Then Jeezy allegedly punched him in the face, dragged him into the bedroom, threw him on the bed and pummeled him.

According to the incident report, Jeezy's son attempted to escape but the rapper's bodyguard blocked the stairwell.

0104-jeezy-mug-shot-tmz
The docs go on -- claiming Jeezy subsequently choked his son and said, "I will kill you."  According to police docs, Jeezy's son claims his dad said, "I will put a bullet in your head right now," adding, "If I could get away with it, I would kill you."  The incident allegedly occurred in Sept., 2012.

We've learned Jeezy turned himself in to authorities Friday after a grand jury warrant for each charge was issued. He bonded out soon after for $45,000.

Jeezy's attorney tells TMZ, "We have no doubt this matter will resolve itself appropriately. At this moment, Mr. Jenkins is thankful for the support of his fans and the respect for his family's privacy."

Zambonie

is he a pinhead?

Blockboy720

Nas is the g.o.a.t

Sargio

How old is Young Jeezy? Jeezy, with a name like young, I'd think his kid must be an infant.

Sargio

A more apt name for him would be Old Jeezy....or Ragemeister McParentfail.

Jay

People talking down on Jeezy, but what did his son do? I'm pretty sure his son was smelling his own piss thinking he can buck up to his Dad..

bob

That's what happens when you act like a ******!

J Tripp

I don't usually comment on blogs... BUT!!! Do we really know what happened in this situation... Is his son under 18, if so how can he be held against is will?... I would say that's being GROUNDED! Also making "Terroristic Threats" on your child (if they're under 18) hmmm... I don't know about you all but I've heard 9, 10, 11 and 12 years talk to their parents like they weren't SH!+!!!... But I guess a the parent can't press charges... & if any of you reading this haven't been to some of our schools systems lately you should visit one near you for ONE DAY and listen to how some those children talk to ADULTS... As far as the battery go... I would say he just got his ass whipped! Oh my bad we as American parents aren't allowed to do that any more... We should just keep talking to Lil' Johnny until he decides to just PUT HIS FOOT UP OUR ASS!!! Yeah that sounds about right... With all that being said, I will once again say IF THIS CHILD IS UNDER 18... AND HE GOT OUT OF LINE WITH HIS FATHER... THAN HE SHOULD BEAT HIS ASS!!!

SlippyToadStool

It amuses me how a majority these white people hinting at racial **** in their comments. Talking about " N! among themselves" when actually, if you white people beat your kids a**es there WOULD have been less chances of a columbine shooting, less cases of connecticut shooting, etc. Yes, more black people kill each other when they older but it is their choice to sacrifice their OWN freedom. I got my a** beat when I was younger and I learn not to imitate stuff I saw on tv or video games or their would be consequences like pain and restriction. You MTKfkrs put your kids on time out and they don't learn any kind of discipline . As soon as the buzzer is up they are on to the next mischief.

The kid obviously did some bad ish for a day/father to intervene. I am sure that if you had good parent and you did something terrible wrong, that your parents have threaten you with something similar.

How in the H3ll is this a terrorist threat? He didn't say that he was going to kill him with a bomb at the white or pentagon.

emmyg

I do not care who he is, what color he is or any of the other stupid **** on here. He is a parent who is supposed to protect his child not beat and threaten to kill him. Disgusting.

Havana6

Wake up black ppl these s***bags makes the rest of the blacks look like trash

CommonSense

Ok dumb asses....lets get REAL. 1. If this kid got his ass kicked, why wasn't he taken to the hospital where our friends here at TMZ would have had the records back when this **** happened. 2. 45000 bail?!? And no restraing order !? For a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE is a.sports watch, apparently the judge paid it no mind and didnt bother to make an example of him like other judges have for other famous African-Americans such as Michael Vick and Chris Brown. 3. His body guard stopped his behind from getting away which sounds like he got full of himself and the body guard thought he needed his ass whipped too. I dont agree with child abuse but kids especially male children need their asses handed to them from time to time because they will test you. Find out the whole story before judging because children will lie especially when their pride is hurt or when moms wants more child support

Big Mark 91

I bet that kid don't get out of line now!

gtlilone

Sept 2012 damn its Jan 7 2014

sandy81

Oh sh*t. This happened well over a year ago and its just being brought up?! Wtf? Well why did it take so long for this to come out? Probably because it wasn't as bad as he's saying. I think he got a good a.. whipping. The son let it go because he knew he was in the wrong. Anyway he's about to turn 18 n the mom's child support is gonna stop. So she tells her son to make up some false story so that they could Sue and get some kind of money. Ins. That's the first thing I said when I read this article. I'm sure ya'll can agree. The ish sounds suspect.

craig

Wait for his story before you call him a typical N word gangster rapper...Jeezy is good people

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments