Young Jeezy

ARRESTED for False Imprisonment, Battery, Terroristic Threats on Son

1/7/2014 10:52 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-young-jeezy-sonRapper Young Jeezy was arrested in Atlanta for battery, false imprisonment, and making terroristic threats against his own son ... TMZ has learned.

According to the charging documents -- obtained by TMZ -- Jeezy got into a fight with his son in a bathroom and he threw his son into the glass shower door, causing the son to hit his head.  Then Jeezy allegedly punched him in the face, dragged him into the bedroom, threw him on the bed and pummeled him.

According to the incident report, Jeezy's son attempted to escape but the rapper's bodyguard blocked the stairwell.

0104-jeezy-mug-shot-tmz
The docs go on -- claiming Jeezy subsequently choked his son and said, "I will kill you."  According to police docs, Jeezy's son claims his dad said, "I will put a bullet in your head right now," adding, "If I could get away with it, I would kill you."  The incident allegedly occurred in Sept., 2012.

We've learned Jeezy turned himself in to authorities Friday after a grand jury warrant for each charge was issued. He bonded out soon after for $45,000.

Jeezy's attorney tells TMZ, "We have no doubt this matter will resolve itself appropriately. At this moment, Mr. Jenkins is thankful for the support of his fans and the respect for his family's privacy."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

PeopleDoTheMost

Dang I remember those whoopings I got in my early teens. Today's generation have it easy! As much as I hated being whooped I must admit they did put me in line. My dad went overboard sometimes and I could see it in his eyes that it pained him he had to do it! The worst whooping was when I skipped class to go hang in the mall with one of my friend. Never did I miss one day of school ever again unless if I was sick even in college!

SureThing

Sorry...no type of family violence is private business.

toddpugz7111

gots ta get dat publiticy somehow,yo!!

Yurra Knutz

I think those janky promoters set him up

beachgal

What a piece of garbage to do that to your own son.

stellastar

Fact: Smoking crack and parenting don't mix!!!

stellastar

Young Jeezy = Old Sleezy!!!

daneeechan

Every one needs a scandal, mily was twerkin, jeezy was hurtin. Wtf, jeezy? Now all the white boys who listen to you will beat children...

Tray

This fake studio rapper punk is a bully! I know that lil boy didnt do anything that called for that much abuse. Cant stand these fake wanna be gangsta rapoera.., always rapoing about selling drugs and he never seen no snow. But as long as this country has so many _£×% riders he will stay in business.

DoubleTalkinJive

He looks like an*******.

Lolo

If your a father and your son disrespected you and tried to hit you, you wouldnt do nothing?? This is why there are bad ass teenagers running around shooting up schools and killing their parents because you allow these teenagers to do what they want, and your afraid to put your foot down. You dont put your foot down these kids run over you and then resent you have no respect for you. Jeezy wasnt there for that boy like that because this boy would have never disrespected his father. This little boy had built up anger, you cant discipline late you gotta really be involved in your kids life that goes from education, having conversations, putting them first,allowing them to earn **** and being a role model in their life because they look up to you. If you dont do this your gonna have hell raising a teenager. Jeezy had a breaking point but it was way to late for that. And his baby momma is a gold digging bitch, she need to go to college get a good paying job and also do right for their son it takes two.

blazinram746

I agree with all those who understand tjat children must be disciplined. Remember when your mama would say "I brought you in this world, I'll take you out of this world." Omg if half of you parents would stop being agraid to raise up against these punks they wouldn,t be shooting up kids, schools, and airports. I WOULD HAVE KNOCKED THE S@$! OUT OF THAT BOY then call the state and have them take care of his ass. That would be the last time he would calk the cops on me.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6