Honey Boo Boo Crash

Wreckage From Head-On Collision

1/8/2014 7:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0108-honey-boo-boo-SplashThis is what's left of the front of the Honey Boo Boo family car ... after the gang was involved in a nasty head-on collision in Georgia.

TMZ broke the story ... Mama June, Alana, Sugar Bear and Pumpkin were all injured Monday night when their Chevy Suburban was making a left turn and smashed into a truck that was allegedly driving with its headlights off.

After the crash, June told us the family has only had the car for 6 months and hadn't paid it off yet.

1224_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

Sam

They haven't paid it off yet? Don't they have insurance?

WTF

They were injured and the damage on the SUV was really minor. Hmmm. What episode will this be in? How many takes did they have to do during the filming?

Jamey Hunter

I'm sure the nasty pig family will be filing lawsuits this morning.

The Zombie

That is not a "nasty" collision. Expensive, yes. Dangerous? Nope.

Mare

How is this a head-on collision when it looks like only the drivers side looks damaged?

Mr. Pukey

I can only imagine the damage inside the vehicle! They weigh more than the truck they were driving.

Dawn

I don't think they'll have a problem paying that off. They were probably just trying to be humble. They know what it's like to not have much money. Mama June and Sugar Bear take much better care of their kids and family than many with a lot more do. Awesome.

dee

Wow! The damage is incredible! I'm surprised they lived! It's a good thing TMZ indicate it's "what's left of the front of the family car" because I wouldn't have otherwise recognized it! Yes, it sure is unbelievable. *eyeroll*

Seriously, I do hope all of their injuries are minor. That will depend largely on whether or not they were smart enough to be belted in. TMZ = Thirty Mile Zone no? Well, to be fair, GA is only 2500 +/- away! Oh well - it IS Honey Boo Boo. I suppose the fact that it's only six months old and not paid off makes it newsworthy. (??)
Truthfully, I don't think that's anyone's business - which explains why TMZ reported it.

Whatever - I'm here because I'm bored. Then again I may be bored because I'm here.

LovingLife

They survived with a few scratches and "boo boos"

BLUE UGLY 💩

TMZ over-dramatizing everything

Joan K

Head on? Doesn't look like much to me

Canadasux

The family is making all that money from the show, and they're making payments on THAT vehicle? What a waste. They could've paid cash and saved a bunch of money in the long run.

Linda Moore

Why do you guys at TMZ think this is news? Slow tabloid day! Seems to becoming a habit over there!

Linda Moore

They are an embarrassment to GA, the south and TLC. And now you guys are giving them even more publicity! Way to go TMZ!!

jedd wilson

oh the humanity and minor damage,how did they survive this,tmz thee drama queens.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments