« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jonathan Martin

Told Richie Incognito ...

I'M ALL ABOUT THE STRIP CLUB!!

1/8/2014 9:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

tmz-tootsies-strip-club
Jonathan Martin didn't look like a man who was dragged into hitting strip clubs before he accused teammate Richie Incognito of bullying ... at least judging by this pic, which is now in the hands of investigators and obtained by TMZ Sports.

Of course, after Martin left the Miami Dolphins in the wake of his bullying allegations against Richie, there were reports Incognito had been holding linemen meetings at Tootsie's Cabaret in Miami ... and players who didn't show up were fined and mocked.

But sources connected to the NFL investigation tell TMZ Sports ... Martin had sent several text messages to Richie before the fallout making it clear he was VERY comfortable hanging out in strip clubs.

In fact, we're told the picture (above) was taken at Tootsie's during a team outing in the summer of 2013. Sources connected to the strip club tell us Martin was hanging out with roughly 15 to 30 teammates that night and appeared to be enjoying himself (just look at the grin and the stack of cash in his hand).

We're also told ... the text messages show Martin would OFTEN reach out to Incognito about his fondness for strip clubs, especially Tootsie's ... and never gave any hint that he was ever uncomfortable in that scene.

In one of the texts, sent in June 2013, Martin told Incognito he liked Tootsie's so much, he planned to bring some visiting high school friends to the joint for a good time.

There's more ... we're also told the text exchanges show a conversation in which Martin said he couldn't make it out one night because "Mary Jane" had him glued to his couch.

We also know investigators have obtained hundreds of texts between Richie and Martin, which show they often exchanged graphic taunts ... and that Martin gave as good as he got.  Incognito has previously explained that he considered Martin one of his best friends and that the texts were in good fun.

We reached out to Martin's camp for comment -- and a rep told us, "We are fully participating in the independent investigation and await the results."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ButtAdmirer

Looks likes he's having Fun without INCOGNITO being around!

ButtAdmirer

ALSO, Nice SEXY BUTTS Too bullying you!

Astrogenotype

I see a picture of three asses and dapper black man in the background

jennie

Who cares if he doesn't like the strip clubs! Sounds like a good man to me if he didn't.

annie

stop idolizing all of these NFL/NBAers... 'nuff said.

4 SURE

Those strippers look nasty....nice bruised up ass cheek

Jay

Wow this pic is so hot, I wish I were there that night, I would have banged those strippers so good!

Vote2012

When you get overpaid millions of dollars by the NFL what else is there to do but pay for sex, drink and take drugs? This is the life of the average NFL player, no brains but a very large bank account.

euell

omg he's crazy ahahaha

lorenebedi

I'm totally agree, this is really hot pic ture ;) I liked lol

Jo Krupa

Lovers gone amok

Lance

I wouldn't be smiling with two nasty ho's hanging on me. They go home with the highest bidder at the end of the night. What are the odds? Nasty.

garwilly

Nasty looking h08s, disfigured disgusting a$$ on those 2 h08s...what nasty club is that?! I can smell the STDS on those 2 b!t€hes

Flexin_duces

Kanye West working security in the back ground?

Big Pop

Is that the face of someone having a good time, really??? Looks more like a "God please get me out of here" face to me. Plus who repeatedly confesses their fondness for strip clubs? Definitely the response of someone just trying to fit into a rough circle IMHO.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments