Lindsay Lohan

Crap ... My Stolen Computer Has Naked Photos!

1/8/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-lindsay-lohan-laptop-shanghaiYou want to see Lindsay Lohan naked?  That's what she's afraid of ... because we know what's in her stolen computer.

Lindsay claims her computer was stolen at the airport in Shanghai, China, and she's offering a reward for its return.  In a move showing an utter lack of sophistication, Lindsay isn't specifying how much she'll give ... she's saying, "Whatever it takes."  Translation:  A lot.

Why, you ask, is she so freaked out?  We've learned she had a bunch of nude photos of herself.  She claims they're all from various photo shoots that were never supposed to be released.  Again, when an actress is asked to take her clothes off, usually no good comes from that.

And there's more ... We're told Lindsay claims she has "private correspondence" from a bunch of famous people, including Woody Allen and Lady Gaga, that she wants to keep under wraps.

We pressed on whether there were selfies but got no answer ... so we're guessing there are.

1216_lindsay_lohan_through_years_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk.

Suzy Q

I turned off the lights and Bear came out to play......

It's hard to beat "Bricka bracka firecracka sis boom bah" and "Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk".

rabbits clinkity, clinkity, clink

A day without sunshine is like, night.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

I keep hitting "escape", but I'm still here.

I may not always be right, but I am never wrong.

Whether you think you can or can't, you're right.

Someday is not a day of the week

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Suzy Q

Nyak Nyek Nyik

Suzy Q

Congrats to Lindsay for her Razzie nomination for Worst Actress in The Canyons.

I'm crossing my fingers that she wins....those flabby tits alone should clinch it.

Suzy Q

Queen of the Dead Thread AGAIN!

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12