Lindsay Lohan

Crap ... My Stolen Computer Has Naked Photos!

1/8/2014 1:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-lindsay-lohan-laptop-shanghaiYou want to see Lindsay Lohan naked?  That's what she's afraid of ... because we know what's in her stolen computer.

Lindsay claims her computer was stolen at the airport in Shanghai, China, and she's offering a reward for its return.  In a move showing an utter lack of sophistication, Lindsay isn't specifying how much she'll give ... she's saying, "Whatever it takes."  Translation:  A lot.

Why, you ask, is she so freaked out?  We've learned she had a bunch of nude photos of herself.  She claims they're all from various photo shoots that were never supposed to be released.  Again, when an actress is asked to take her clothes off, usually no good comes from that.

And there's more ... We're told Lindsay claims she has "private correspondence" from a bunch of famous people, including Woody Allen and Lady Gaga, that she wants to keep under wraps.

We pressed on whether there were selfies but got no answer ... so we're guessing there are.

1216_lindsay_lohan_through_years_footer

GayleJ

Probably afraid of all the evidence on there that could hurt her in next court appearance.

cindy

Did'nt she pose naked for the world to see in Playboy? What's the friggin' difference?!

Kristinajp

Why do these famous people let themself get in these situations? It has happened so many times you would think they would be able to learn from other people...

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Nichole and redclam not one person in china clapped for her at the awards show.she just stood there excepting a plastic novelty award for her bankrupt clothing line..her turkey waddle neck with the octochins and a puffy heroin induced grin..then she barked words of stupidity while the chinese looked pissed. Heres to show that the chinese do clap..just not for her. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o7C-h6CONX8#

CelebJustice

Let's break this down crakken style. My computor really didn't get stolen. Here's my plan. Im gonna extort rich people who may or may not be embarrassed by what may or may not be on my computer. Crack lies 101

The Zombie

I guess I'm in the minority, because I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.

user name

Ya right nude. More like party pics! We've all see her naked, Im guessing shes shooting up or something.

Yurra Knutz

Oh double darn!

I forgot to mention to the thieves who *ahem* Shanghaied my computer that it has valuable, photo shoot quality, possible career boosting nude pictures of me on it.

Vinsetta

We've seen this flabby dirty mess nude. EVERYONE's seen that germ ridden skank nude. This is just a way for her to get back in the news. F off Chief Gall as well before I even get to your drivel because you prove to me that GaGa and Woody Allen talk to her. She's dead in the water and I have more going than her in the industry and that's nothing too.

Vinsetta

There's no way any computer of hers was stolen anyhow. She has a constant stream of losers with her and now thugs. This is just some sick game to her. Death by firing squad Nicole.

Jordan

After Seeing the 10 minute Standing Ovation Lindsay got in China, OK That was in Lindsay's Head, she was thinking about meeting Denise Rodman and Kim Jung Un, And give Kim a Three Way Diseased Birthday he and Rodman will Never forget.

TPF

Who cares about this has been tramp. She is a loser and disgusting looking with or without clothes.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Her fake stolen computer with all this earth ****tering information on it is the equivalent of her walking around with blank scripts and signing bogus contracts..

Ryuk

Not buying it.... she left it there on purpose

boo boo

No, we don't want to see her naked...again. Seriously grrrrl, just stop it. Please stop. Stop with the naked pictures. Stop with the "my shiz got stolen". Stop with the lies. You're over and done. You can't act. You can't sing. You can't dj. You are so desperate it should be embarrassing but you just don't quit it. You love it and its pathetic.