Young Jeezy

I Didn't Hurt My Son

My Baby Mama's a Bitch

1/8/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0107-young-jeezy-Jadarius-gettyYoung Jeezy says he did NOT brutalize his son and make terroristic threats against him ... and claims the whole thing was a set up by his loathsome, greedy, gold digging baby mama who got him arrested.

Sources connected to Jeezy tell TMZ ... the rapper and his 17-year-old son Jadarius did indeed get into a nuclear argument in Sept., 2012, but it never turned really violent.  We're told it started when Jeezy told the teenager he had turned into a punk kid with an attitude and he didn't want the kid staying at his house.

Our Jeezy sources say Jadarius became belligerent and the two starting screaming at each other.  Jeezy claims he never hit, choked, or dragged his son, but admits he shoved him to the ground when Jadarius got in his face.

As for the terroristic threats -- Jeezy is accused of telling Jadarius, "I will kill you ... I will put a bullet in your head right now" -- the rapper claims all he said was something to the effect of, "I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it."

Our sources claim at the bottom of it all ... Tenesha Dykes, whom they say is brainwashing the son against his dad and trying to squeeze every penny she can get from Jeezy.

Lonestarstatediva

Omg he's 17 so this is her last year of child support lol!!

Lolo

First of all that's his child and Im pretty sure his teenage son got out of hand with him and Jeezy put his ass in his place. Like any other parent would have done, and hus gold diggen baby momma made up **** to get money out Jeezy. At the end of the day it starts from home regardless of race you dont get involved in your childrens life the resent you and start acting up. Thats why you have these bad ass kids shooting up schools and killing their damn parents. Get it together parents!!! Put your foot down and discipline these kids why the hell his son raising his voice at his father, any father that this happens to you know your ass would go crazy on your own child!!!

Brandie

okay if you know anything about Jeezy you know that he is never in the news for dumb $h!t like other rappers. He is always being positive. I commend him for being in his son's life and trying to raise him right. His son's twitter page has pics everywhere of his dad. He knows he means him well. If you don't know about Jeezy STFU!!! love you BOO!!!

Keeyshaj

These teenagers not playin with the Dads anymore sad but true ie: 50 now Jeezy...

hello

wait, so where's the part of the story where tmz contacts him for a comment and he says the baby mama is a "b***h"?

Dawn

Okay, he denies the bullet in the head comment, but "I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it." pretty much sounds like a death threat. Some people just lack sophistication, that's why things get aggressive and violent. He must have lost control a long time ago for it to come to this.

KicksandGiggles

No kid I am supporting is going to yell and disrespect me. I would have whipped his little azz as well. Thats what wrong now, not enough Father Azz Whippings. You pansies can hate on me all you want. But when a father disciplines a boy, it takes on a whole new meaning. I bet Jadarious (son, change your name when you can) will NOT talk or yell at his father again!!

PeopleDoTheMost

First of all if you want your son to respect you and not feel entitled to everything why let him have so many tattoos like that! That itself is a no no! Unless they are out on their own making a living for themselves then they can choose to ink themselves. Under my roof! Hell no. My son better come home with that mess.

nikkireps

It's always the woman's fault with these kinds if men when really, u can take a thug out if the ghetto but u can never take the ghetto out of a thug.

Saltine Crackas

Nothin worse than a Mad Baby Momma! We should send those bitches to North Korea

SSG

I thought you need to be 18 to get a tattoo?

annie

so spoiled rotten rich kid who rarely saw his dad behaves like total d-bag entitled prick? and we're supposed to be surprised that he got into it with his traveling entertainer father? yeah, no surprise there that the mother and father lost control of this troubled Yoot!

Deborah Peterson

The line " I brought u into this world, and I can take u out", was 1st used in 1 of the 1st episodes of the Cosby Family.
Used by Dr. Hux himself, to his son Theo.

Silverfawn

Like father, like son... Violence is passed down through the generations UNTIL someone finally breaks the cycle. Screaming in someone's face, shoving them to the ground, promising to "take out" someone, insulting your son's mom.... These are not actions that show wisdom or maturity. Rather than denials, the man needs to think about how to salvage his relationship with his son.

Scooby9608

I was told that same line when I was a young boy and the only difference is I believed it!!! I'm going through the same thing far as baby momma brainwashing the child , how are you suppose to discipline when you have the momma saying you. Don't have to abide by none of his rules!? In life theirs rules and if I don't set some rules then when my child acts upon society you gonna blame the parents so I say discipline your child if he gets in your face do what it takes to get him out of it!!!! Real talk!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments