'Burn Notice' Star

Check Out the 22-Year-Old I'm Banging

NOT My Pregnant Wife

1/9/2014 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0108_seth_peterson_girlfriend_launch"Burn Notice" star Seth Peterson proudly plastered his new 22-year-old girlfriend all over the Internet  -- which normally would be fine ... except he's still got a wife ... who's about to give birth.

TMZ broke the story ... Peterson's wife Kylee Cochran just filed for divorce, claiming her 43-year-old husband bailed on their 12-year marriage in September (when she was just 3 months pregnant with their 3rd kid) to shack up with Miranda Doerfler, a 22-year-old aspiring writer.

Miranda has since posted photos of herself with Peterson all over Facebook, writing captions like, "Okay. Officially. Seth Peterson and I are a couple."

One of Miranda's friends commented, "I thought he was married." And Miranda responded, "Lol, yeah" ... meaning, he WAS. Rhymes with witch.

Seth's wife is asking for spousal support as well as full legal and physical custody of their children, claiming he has a drug problem and she needs to protect the kids.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

That Miranda Dorkflower is certainly an ugly 22 year old bitch. Bunch of freaks....

LunarJunk

F*ck both of these sorry a*s people! Males me sick to my stomach

dyls_E

gee, way to out that poor girl. didn't even try and mask her identity

Midwest wanderer

Love how this article is practically verbatim from my post on the original article! Same FB photo & caption I posted here days ago. You should put me on your payroll for doing the work for you, TMZ. SMH. And she's 23, TMZ.

tucker

She must be good in the sack, 'cause she's homely as heck. I hope the wife takes the moron to the cleaners and makes him and his home wreaking ho miserable.

static

He took a big step down .

RealityBites

You want to just slap that smirk right off her fugly face

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

What a s***bag. Shouldnt work in hollywood again.

YouDontSay

What a stupid homewrecker. Karma will bite her ass big time. Sick of women hurting other women all in the name of being with a dick.

Tyrone

Miranda Doerfler will eventually learn that if he cheated on his wife with her, he will eventually cheat on her with another. It's as predictable as the sunrise.

Levanger

Well one thing's for sure...these two shouldn't have kids together. Yikes. Guessing the ho got all of her class from her mother?

Bill5martin

He is not the star of burn notice. He was in maybe 10 episodes out of 100+ episodes. They even killed him off. That is how important he was to the show. I used to watch the show and couldn't stand him. Guess he wasn't acting. Since his character was a jerk as well.

jjbythesea

Seth who? Miranda who? I would say she looks evil but I think she would take that as a compliment. He, on the other hand, looks like pee wee.

gtr99

Ew. That's it. Ew.

CyndiChainsaW

She's 22. This relationship won't last. He'll be begging his wife to take him back. Yeah, good luck with that, douchbag. Ps. You both just killed your careers and your gf needs a nose job.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments