Beyonce

Second Banana

At Mom's Birthday Bash

1/10/2014 12:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0110-tina-knowles-tmz-beyonce-inviteBeyonce and her sis Solange are shutting down a fancy restaurant in New Orleans Saturday night to throw their mom Tina an epic 60th birthday party -- we're told costing at LEAST $100,000 -- but the hilarious part ... Bey got second-billing on the invite!

It's a black tie masquerade-themed event, and Beyonce and Solange are hosting it at the pricey Muriel's Jackson Square in the Big Easy (we hear the turtle soup is beyond).

And under the category "Charity begins at home" -- Beyonce allowed Solange to get TOP BILLING!

Savor it.

stef

Seriously? You consider THIS to be news???

DaDa

Second banana? Really?

Dead account Delete at will

Everyone go in disguise and show up

billson1234

Tmz fell off

Gretel

I lived in New Orleans for 2 years while I was in grad school. That place is only about a block from the cathedral. I worked in a laundromat near Lafatte's bar. I really miss the place. I guess my invitation to the party was lost in the mail.

April

Lol! The turtle soup! No, seriously! This isn't news!!!

john flynn

Bet Beyonce is picking up the bill not her has been sister

Cupid

Queen bitch can afford it... She sold herself to the illuminati to have money for her out of control spending... And bull**** grandious life style there is one way we can put a stop to all of those sick mother****ers ... Stop buying their "music", stop going to their lip singing concert boycott their asses

Jacob Yambrick

I'm sure they appreciate you posting the invite out there for the entire world.

swack

Again, while it's their money, putting out there for all to see is getting old. My daughters threw me a bbq for my 60th this past summer and I'll take that instead of all the money in the world. At least I know who my true friends are.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Beyawnce's mom looks like a man, but she's not as ugly as Beyawnce's daughter

tippy katz

beyonce, is a perfectly fine product, but solange is the real thing: real style, very hip. plus talent and beauty. plus, I doubt beyonce gives a f#ck that her sister's name is first, she doesn't seem that petty, rather very sweet and generous.

LaMina

Food for thought, TMZ isn't so much as a news website, it's more of a gossip site. People are looking to the wrong website for their news.

KicksandGiggles

TMZ, too bad you guys can't find some real gossip news. Instead you have to inflate routine non-news to make it sound gossipy. We readers are not as dumb as you little high school pervs think. Get some real writers and some real gossip news!!!!!

BS

Second banana.. they're family! who cares if someone else is listed first. Sheesh, I think you put dumb titles on things just for the hits. In this case you win.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments