Obama

FIELD TRIP WITH THE PREZ!!!

1/10/2014 10:07 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0110-obama-twitter-01
update_graphic_red_bar
10:50 AM PT
-- The bill came to $100 and we're told Obama tipped 30%. You can do the math.

update_grey_gray_bar
President Obama
escaped the White House with 5 young people ... and they hit up a very cool, neighborhood burger joint with almost no advanced notice.

The 5 young people are all working on the Affordable Care Act.

At the time we posted this, they were all still at The Coupe in Columbia Heights.

We're told Obama is enjoying a Coupe Burger -- "Our classic with fried onion rings, sauteed mushrooms and sharp cheddar.  And get this ... we were told fries, but turns out the side is spinach.

We're told the restaurant got "vague word" yesterday the Prez might be showing up sometime soon, but there was no advanced interior sweep of the place ... they just showed up a short while ago.

In case you're wondering ... here's the menu.

0110-coupe-menu-obama

Nikki

Last!

nusse

Shouldn't he be back in his office you know, trying to fix the mess of a country he has made?

billybob

What, no luxury set meal on Hawaii?

BLUE UGLY 💩

I was there too!!!!!!!!

john flynn

THE PREZ rocks man cool dude up yours President Obama haters. Love the man best ever why to go TMZ for showing love to THE PREZ.

wyatt herb

i just hope those kids told him the truth about what America thinks of him...and his New World Order...destroy America policies....funny i dont see his puppet masters....so maybe they got a real answer.

I cant believe how clueless and zombie like Obama supporters are.

cindy

I wish I was his waiter and than I would ask that piece of **** why he lied to me and said I could keep my health insurance if I liked it and that Obamacare would save me money. After working two jobs at 70 hours a week my insurance has been raised by $1400 a month and my deductible is now $10000 when it was $5k. **** you Obama

INTHEZONE

never any booze bottles & cigarettes & ash trays
on his table :(

AllieHughes

They must be being paid to be seen with him. How embarrassing otherwise.

INTHEZONE

they say there's empty scotch bottles all over the place in the oral office

Georgia Wife

What does his wife say about his "healthy" meal?

John

"The Affordable Care Act?" They should have gone to a Drive-Thru burger joint.

F'U

You no tmz! I tell you,obama/christie/and that mayor of toronto,they love the spotlight.I guess it comes with being a politician.

Faye

So he went and got 5 kids to work on Obamacare?? Wow. I guess they couldn't screw it up any more than it already is.

John

I see Buzz left Kevin 'Home Alone' so he could come dine with the Prez.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments