Whitney Houston's Daughter

I Got Thumbs Up to Marry My Adopted Brother

1/11/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Bobbi Kristina Brown
 confirms she and Nick Gordon have transitioned ... from "adopted" brother and sister to husband and wife -- but Whitney Houston's daughter says they got permission from grandma first.

BK and Gordon were doing the newlywed strut in Atlanta Friday ... when a photog asked about their recent nuptials.

The couple was tight lipped on details -- except to hint about a big upcoming ceremony -- but they added ... Cissy Houston OK'd the marriage before they did the deed.

And then they made out. Gross.

latinaflava

so nasty.....runs in the family

olu32

I wish that he would let her talk instead of trying to monopolize the conversation. Sorry y'all I smell a user. He knows that she is going to start getting money in March, so he figured let's get married so I can get a share of the money. Total user

Denver

Turn you head little darlin, we can still see your face..

Ojay21

Why da hell is he speaking for her?? He hit the jackpot and knows it. If cissy approved this **** she must have Alzheimer's disease!

kola

they are not related in any way. to be truthful, i think nippy knew they were together that's why she called him her son. nick is only in it for the money, if nippy was into her adopted son why she didn't leave him any money. bobbi should take some of that money and go to college get a new weave by a real beautician nails done with all that drug reside on them and stop drinking and drugging, she is her parents child, did you see how nick dogged her in the show, she sitting outside crying like a lil girl lost her g.i. joe doll, they are disdusting. hope the show doesn't return she has no respect for her elders she a lost soul

yady

Well she can speak for her self cause they are so drug up and him too and you can tell he is using her wish she can see that and be smarter then that. did anyone notice the face she made when he said fijui she was like wtf lol

é_è

How you all notice Nick doesn't let Kristina talk at all? Or that Kristina just repeat what Nick was saying?

Amai

I don't care about the relationship too much. They're not blood related. HOWEVER!! Bobbi nails are DISGUSTING!

Mary

Get your NAILS done, Girlfriend!!!

Really

Is she missing a tooth?

SureThing

He sure did hit the jackpot. What does he even do for a living? Grandma's blessing would not have mattered. They would have married anyway. Marriage on the trauma rebound never works.

SureThing

Whitney Houston never adopted this leech.

dierdre

WHY doesn't she get that gap fixed on her teeth???? God knows she has enough money to do it....She's so unattractive...Looks nothing like her mother...She's all her father..

Jayjay

Good for him, I couldn't do it, the mental image of Bobby Brown giving me a Blow Job would haunt me.

lkelly816

Well, call me cynical, but Bobbi Kristina looked and acted high. Having said that, I wish them well in their marriage.