'Survivor' Runner-Up

Cop Car Selfie

After DWI Arrest

1/12/2014 12:18 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0112_jessica-kiper_police-car-selfieFormer "Survivor" runner-up Jessica Kiper was busted for DWI Saturday in New Orleans ... so she did what any other drunk fame-monger would do -- she snapped a selfie in the cop car.

Jessica -- who finished 3rd on Season 17 (and later appeared on "Celebrity Rehab") -- allegedly plowed into the back of another vehicle parked outside of a local high school.

Cops say Jessica was clearly hammered, so she was arrested and taken to the back of a squad car ... where she managed to snap a selfie. She was later taken to jail where she was booked and eventually released.

But the next day, Jessica posted the selfie along with a rambling caption making fun of the situation ... saying, "In my 8 hours [in jail] I made my weakest cell mate my bitch."

She added, "#survivor was worse. Crossing this off my bucket list. #wakeupcall."

Jessica also predicted, "My mugshot is going to be as bad as my yearbook photos."

Here's the mug shot -- her yearbook pics must be pretty bad.

0112_jessica_kiper_mug

Ali

WHY would the cop let her have her phone when she's under arrest? A few scenarios come to mind:

-She could try to blind him by flashing the camera into the rear veiw mirror potentially causing him to loose control of the car.

This makes no sense but I guess it was the cops choice for her to have her belongings in the back seat with her.

She'll need intervention before she's 30.

garwilly

Ewww looking at her face makes me want to vomit, god white women are ugly

Max Smart

Attention whore who is going to be on top of the world now she's made it on TMZ.

Tony626

This is what happens when white people try to adopt black culture. They see getting arrested as "street cred", and act like it's a point of pride.

Ron Fing Swanson

Are you guys at tmz hiring people from the comments' section? If so, let this be my formal acceptance of a position. I can keep up the poor grammar standards.

fyi

nada mas acabar el video me veo la vulgaridad de las mechas y esta con el pelo grasiento, despues de ver a la señora rusa que presentaba el debate entre los artistas, la señora mayor toda de cara elegante y estirada pomulazo.
y a eso me refería, porque me me lo he tomado como que estabas diciendo eso es tener clase, y no tu, con esos pelos que llevas siempre.
a eso me referia con lo de ir estirada hasta las orejas, a la señora.

fyi

que pasa? analiando cada gesto que hago, cada detalle, y calibrando mi clase?

fyi

eres muy cabron

fyi

classy? ir operada y estirada hasta las orejas?

cementmixer

Why wasn't she handcuffed?

KicksandGiggles

So much for rehab. Toss her drunk azz in prison!!!

News Flash

Not a pretty sight.

TuxThePenguin

top pic reminds me of Renée Zellweger.

Louisiana Chic

How could she be arrested by NOLA police if she plowed a car in Baton Rouge? They're over 60 miles apart! Did she hit the car then make her way over the Ponchatrain bridge drunk?!? I think not!

kitnplayn

AirHead Beatch could have killed innocent people, or left them crippled. Karma gets people like you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments