Woody Allen's Son

Diane Forgot to Say

My Dad's a Child Molestor

1/13/2014 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112-ronan-woody-01

update_graphic_red_bar
9:45 AM PT -- Mia Farrow
-- who was silent last night about the Woody tribute -- just posted this message, "A woman has publicly detailed Woody Allen's molestation of her at age 7. GoldenGlobe tribute showed contempt for her & all abuse survivors."
update_grey_gray_bar
Woody Allen's biological son thinks Diane Keaton's fawning acceptance of the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award on Woody's behalf lacked one material fact -- that he allegedly fondled his 7-year-old adopted daughter.

Ronan Farrow -- who's mother Mia Farrow split from Woody after she learned he was having an affair with her adopted daughter Soon-Yi -- tweeted this after Keaton's speech at the Golden Globes:

"Missed the Woody Allen tribute -- did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?"

Allen's adopted daughter Dylan claimed when she was 7 Allen touched her inappropriately.

Allen through his lawyer -- has previously denied doing anything inappropriate with Dylan.

0113-diane-keaton-launch2

Pamela

The kid looks like his mother. I don't know if Woody is guilty or not but it's very interesting that there were no accusations until he dumped Mia for Soon-yi. I suspect it's really a vindictive ex..

Helen Wheels

DaIlluminati,

I know so much because I am in my sixties and have a helluva memory. I'll bet I've read more books and magazines than you have watched television shows. I particularly enjoy biographies. Reading really is fundamental - especially if you're interested in relating accurate information.

CremeBrulee

Maybe Ronan might want to keep his oh so clever Twits about his personal life to a minimum since he's been given an MSNBC show and he refuses to discuss his own oh so very twisted sex life with the media. Turnabout is fair play.

Casey

He takes being a PERVERT to a whole new level!

Franc

Bravo Ronan!!! Had to be said. Go Team Farrow. Boycott the work of child molesters.

Observer999

Oh give me a break. This was as clear a case as I ever saw of someone (i won't say who...) influencing a child's story in order to hurt someone else. It was thoroughly investigated and Mr. Allen was exonerated. Other true weirdos were not charged with inciting false statements.

Casey

No he was not her father, true he and Mia never married, but they were living under the same roof, SOON-YI was a minor.

LetsBeReAL

This is a known thing. Everyone who supports this pedophile is approving child molestation. They say there are a lot of these types in Hollywood. I would investigate his closest friends because no honest man who knows this is true would remain friends with him unless he does the same. His son is telling the truth. This "rumor" has been circling him forever.

Diamond

There was an intense investigation and a very public trial. WA was cleared, right?

Sips

Didn't she Marry him

Pink

Woody Allen's biological son??? .....he looks just like a young Frank Sinatra

Diamond

I thought Frank Sinatra was Ronan's Father. An intense investigation cleared Woody Allen. If Ronan wants to call names, perhaps he should call his Mother a w^ore, too. I wouldn't, but Ronan needs to be a bit more even keel in his judgement.

momofthree

Good for him.

DiM

Mia is vindictive and it is very, very sad to me that she has poisoned her son this way.
We have no idea if these things are true.

Marie