Woody Allen's Son

Diane Forgot to Say

My Dad's a Child Molestor

1/13/2014 8:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112-ronan-woody-01

update_graphic_red_bar
9:45 AM PT -- Mia Farrow
-- who was silent last night about the Woody tribute -- just posted this message, "A woman has publicly detailed Woody Allen's molestation of her at age 7. GoldenGlobe tribute showed contempt for her & all abuse survivors."
update_grey_gray_bar
Woody Allen's biological son thinks Diane Keaton's fawning acceptance of the Cecil B. DeMille Lifetime Achievement Award on Woody's behalf lacked one material fact -- that he allegedly fondled his 7-year-old adopted daughter.

Ronan Farrow -- who's mother Mia Farrow split from Woody after she learned he was having an affair with her adopted daughter Soon-Yi -- tweeted this after Keaton's speech at the Golden Globes:

"Missed the Woody Allen tribute -- did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?"

Allen's adopted daughter Dylan claimed when she was 7 Allen touched her inappropriately.

Allen through his lawyer -- has previously denied doing anything inappropriate with Dylan.

0113-diane-keaton-launch2

kr

cant believe they give these molesters awards and put them on pedestals

Alexander von Roon

Omg!

*_* JUST A FRIEND *_*

All child molesters deserve nothing short of a daily gang bang prison raping.
!!! TESTIFY !!!

Truth

DUDE IS THE HOLLYWOOD VERSION OF JERRY SANDUSKY 2.0. #TRUTH!!

Shannon

Damn sicko

Unbroken Chain

I'm sure he won't be turning down his inheritance!! If he even gets one now

Tidefans15

OK, Woody Allen's BIOLOGICAL child???????? This guy is the SPITTING IMAGE of FRANK SINATRA!!!! And there was a story out a few months back where Mia Farrow admitted Frank Sinatra could be his father. If I were this young man, I'd much rather admit Frank Sinatra was my dad than the pedophile Woody Allen!!! DNA test ASAP!!!!!

Dawn

And don't forget only a few months ago he and his ex-daughter/wife were seen hanging in NYC with his buddy, convicted child sex offender monster Jeffrey Epstein. Birds of a feather...

Yurra Knutz

That it, he's out of the will.

Yurra Knutz

Woody
hehehehehe

Faye

I'm no fan of Woody Allen but Ronan Farrow is a total douche bag.

MightyMatt

Ronan is a good looking young man. I hope he's over 18 because I get a funny feeling down there when I see him and I don't want to join the priesthood.

HANNE HANSEN

maybe she also forgot to tell woody about franbk sinatra -look at the eyes, nose, hair , mouth

HANNE HANSEN

definately FRANK SINATRAS SON ON THE PICTURE vith Woody allen

longbeachbitch

Ronan is Frank Sinatra son he knows it...just tell the truth
woody allen is sick to marry an adopted daughter