« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele Bundchen

4-Wheeling with Baby

... Sans Helmets

1/13/2014 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0113-gisele-bundchen-x17
Safety first ... is not exactly a priority for Gisele Bundchen, who took her 1-year-old daughter on an ATV ride yesterday in Costa Rica -- without a helmet.

Gisele wasn't doing wheelies or anything, but it's still pretty dangerous, considering she was driving one-handed and holding on to her baby daughter Vivian Lake with the other.

For the record, it's illegal to ride an ATV on public land in Costa Rica without a helmet. Gisele's driving down to the beach, but it's unclear if the beach is private.

Tony Hawk caught a lot of flack back in 2012 for pulling a similar stunt with his daughter, riding around with her helmetless on a skateboard, so we gotta ask ...

0112-tony-hawk-instagram

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jdest

There is a huge difference between driving slowly in an ATV from point a to b on a beach where there is nobody else to run into you, and 4-wheeling.... calm the eff down

Phil Mac

Read the label inside a helmet there are warnings saying they will not protect you from head injuries.

Joey Bucek

Theres a huge diffrence, Tony is a pro who has been doing it for years, he wont mess up. She is some lady with no business on that thing wit a kid

fyi

vaya, creo que por fin he descubierto THE TRUTH
porque no tiene sentido esto.
por tanto, estáis jugando.
estás con esa actriz, y me estáis tomando el pelo.

Lisa

Not a smart move at all. Was it so hard to just walk. I'm pretty sure their house is on the beach anyway.

fyi

estás con la actriz esta, como se llame.
lo del novio es un montaje, ese niño es gay.

que estáis haciendo conmigo?

sheesh

You people are so stupid and must live in a bubble. I have a 4 wheeler, my kids grew up around Atv's and I give my grand kids rides. I would never do anything crazy with them on and no chance they are going to get hurt. Of course she isn't going to go crazy on the thing. Sheesh!!!

panocheezy

Tmz and its writers/reporters are a bunch of dumb asses. Always digging to make someone look bad. You should rename website to TRASHMZ.

panocheezy

I would hate to be famous with fools like you running stories left and right.

PopGlitch

Tony Hawk is a professional skateboarder, Giselle is a professional idiot. Do not compare the two incidents.

Miss Bu

Except that Tony Hawk is an expert when it comes to skateboarding

Jacob

I dunno about the Gisele thing, but how adorable is Tony Hawk and his daughter?

Fry Daddy

I live in Minnesota. Four wheeling is a way of life here in the summer. Rarely do people wear helmets. I am sure Giselle was driving slow and responsibly. GEEZ TMZ!!!

boo boo

Too dangerous for me and my kid, but I'm not the parent police.

zombie

Let people parent how they want and leave your petty judgements to yourselves TMZ. I'd worry more about your staff and how poorly they write vs what people are doing in their free time.