« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gisele Bundchen

4-Wheeling with Baby

... Sans Helmets

1/13/2014 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0113-gisele-bundchen-x17
Safety first ... is not exactly a priority for Gisele Bundchen, who took her 1-year-old daughter on an ATV ride yesterday in Costa Rica -- without a helmet.

Gisele wasn't doing wheelies or anything, but it's still pretty dangerous, considering she was driving one-handed and holding on to her baby daughter Vivian Lake with the other.

For the record, it's illegal to ride an ATV on public land in Costa Rica without a helmet. Gisele's driving down to the beach, but it's unclear if the beach is private.

Tony Hawk caught a lot of flack back in 2012 for pulling a similar stunt with his daughter, riding around with her helmetless on a skateboard, so we gotta ask ...

0112-tony-hawk-instagram

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Quiet

she is such an idiot. i would not feel one bit sorry for her if the atv tipped over on something ad they got hurt. all that money and no brains. she really thinks she is the it chic. just had to persue tom brady and get what she wants. like a kim zoliack yet smoking thru pregnancies. these women suck

kane84

White people ... smh

Bugzy

She was probably driving 2 m/hr. It must have been a slow photo day. For all we know, her security people could have been 5 feet in front /behind her

Bugzy

She was probably driving 2 m/hr. It must have been a slow photog day.

dyls_E

tony would have put him self inbetween the ground and his daughter if something went wrong. But when those 4 wheelers tip, they mess you up. It is really arrogant of her to even doing what she is doing if the baby had protection. You don't have full conrol with only one hand no matter how famous you are

April

Who cares really....That's HER child

The Zombie

I'm not a safety Nazi. I've been riding ATVs for 30 years. (Holy crap I'm old) I take my kids for rides around the yard without helmets. My kids are not babies, and I keep both hands on the bars. What she is doing is reckless, no matter the speed.

anonoymous

people should mind their business and worry about their own kids

Sips

She does kinda make Britney look like a saint well I mean at least Britney was in a SUV

fandinomia

How stupid can you be?.. I don't care how good you were holding the baby.. when there is much more risk for no purpose.. why even do that? what's the point? To look like a reckless idiot mother?

ImSoReal

How do we even know the vehicle was moving. She could be just posing, for all we know. Cammer down.

dgh629

I have never seen anyone riding with a helmet in Costa Rica. Those are rules Americans brought there. No one is going to care there. They do what they please. That is why so many expats are there in the first place. Maybe shoot photos of Mexicans all piled up in the back of a pickup truck with their kids. The police have better things to do.

Dizzy

Speaking from experience, it's illegal to ride four runners on the beaches in Costa Rica. She's probably just taking a little ride around their property. Chill out.

greg

you can go really slow on those not really that dangerous

Max

I'm so glad my parents were the exact opposite of those simpletons calling Gisele out for that.. And it makes me sad to think about the poor sons and daughters of those people, who will get to live in a frigging bubble until they grow up enough to tell their parents to **** off for good..