Ciara Pregnancy

Keep It Clean Around My Unborn Baby!

1/14/2014 4:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0114-ciara-future-tmz
Ciara is so protective of her unborn child ... she had a 'baby clause' written into her baby daddy's tour contract ... TMZ has learned.

Ciara -- who's engaged to rapper Future -- just announced her pregnancy, but people in Future's camp have known about it for months.

We're told Future's tour contract called for a "clean" backstage environment whenever Ciara traveled with him -- no smoking, healthy foods and nothing that could be detrimental to her pregnancy.

Our sources tell us Ciara is about 7 months pregnant.  Turns out the tour contract may have been for naught -- she only attended two concerts because of horrible morning sickness.

This is Ciara's first child. Future has 3 other children ... with 3 different women.

0115_guess_pregnant_bellies_footer

James R. - Los Angeles

Keeping it "clean" also includes having yet another illegitimate child out of wedlock.

Kartrashian Klown

3 kids with 3 different women...lol..wow, he's a keeper! She dated Bow Wow some years ago..she should have had his kid instead of this loser's kid.

BLUE UGLY 💩

You dumby, get down the isle first before u get knocked up. You're just baby mama #3535 now

Shoozie

4 kids, 4 moms. Nice. ................................SMH

Mimi

WHY A GUY WITH 3 kids from 3 different women? SMH

honeybee

She's a sucka 4 luv and he is nasty sleeping around like that with no protection

cementmixer

Who will be baby mama five.

Mumra the Ever Living

Obviously Future was thinking of his beautiful wife and his unborn child when he "sang" these touching lyrics:

Dark Marzal on me I'm just honest
Rock star my swag I'm just honest
Everything exotic I'm just honest
Gold all on my neck I'm just honest
Yeah, I'm just honest
We got the club on smash Name another ***** hot I'm just honest
Gold bottles on bottles, I'm just honest
A hundred thousand on watches I'm just honest
Coupes all on coupes, I'm just honest
I keep a gang of bad bitches with me too
And we ain't never going back to what we used to do
I was gon' lie to you but I had to tell the truth
I'm just being honest My piss coming back dirty, I'm just being honest
Got bitches kissing on bitches, I'm just being honest
I'm a rock star for life, I'm just being honest
Got a check on me right now, I'm just being honest
We done turnt up in Platinum, then we gon hit Onyx
Ain't nothing but a dope boy, I'm just being honest
These *****s get shot for being honest
I ****ed her on the spot, I'm just being honest
I'mma stack it til it rot, I'm just being honest
And I'm driving foreign coupes, dash two hundred
Live a rich ***** life, I'm just being honest
Real street ***** ain't get nothing but pain from it Name another ***** hot I'm just honest
Gold bottles on bottles, I'm just honest
A hundred thousand on watches I'm just honest
Coupes all on coupes, I'm just honest
I keep a gang of bad bitches with me too
And we ain't never going back to what we used to do
I was gon lie to you but I had to tell the truth
I'm just being honest Got crack all in my draws, I'm just honest
My diamonds ain't got flaws, I'm just honest
These Zoes on sight *****s, I'm just honest
We can ball all night *****, I'm just honest
You **** ***** y'all don't even know struggle
You ain't even know why a ***** out here hustling
Got flat screens in the trap spot, I'm honest
Kept it real with all you *****s, I'm just too honest
Took some bitches out the strip club, I'm just honest
To the *****s all out in the hood, I'm just honest
Lil Mexico for life, I'm just honest
I came up shooting dice, I'm just honest Name another ***** hot I'm just honest
Gold bottles on bottles, I'm just honest
A hundred thousand on watches I'm just honest
Coupes all on coupes, I'm just honest
I keep a gang of bad bitches with me too
And we ain't never going back to what we used to do
I was gon lie to you but I had to tell the truth
I'm just being honest
Read more: Future - Honest Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Honest to God, the beautiful way he uses the words ******h and bytch is just touching.

Avenue23

He has 3 other children by 3 different women? This relationship they have together has no happy ending. Another *** bucket.

vroomvroom

Sooo? If he has three baby mothers! He is in those women's lives and does not curse at them or abandon his kids....unlike Charlie sheen

Jay

3 other baby mamas? Nobodies ? You give them a little sibling ... Not married? You still have time to run... Wtf is wrong with those brods?

Jay

Ciara... You ****ed up... Clean up and run don't get married... If you do... Good luck dumb ass

ASH

Future's hair looks like a womens hairstyle from the future.
FABIO wannabe.
If you listen to trash music like that, you're probs a douche too.

*_* JUST A FRIEND *_*

Futures past indicates Future problems...!!! TESTIFY !!!

Marley_Jaee

people are so horrible...who cares if he has 3 baby mamas...it's not like he's not in the kids life..he's not beefing with his baby mamas at all!!! as long she's happy that's all that matter

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments