Bieber House Raid

Lil Za ARRESTED for COCAINE

[VIDEO]

1/14/2014 11:10 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0114-justin-bieber-lil-za-pcnupdate_graphic_red_bar
2:55 PM PT
-- Police now believe it's probably NOT cocaine, but Molly ... a form of ecstasy.
update_grey_gray_bar
Justin Bieber
's BFF Lil Za has just been arrested for COCAINE POSSESSION at the singer's home -- during the early morning raid stemming from the Bieber egg attack on his neighbor.

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. confirmed the arrest for FELONY drug possession ... and said the cocaine was "in plain view" during the raid. Officials say Bieber was "not connected" to the cocaine.

Za's bail has been set $20,000. He is still in custody.

011414_lil_za_arrest_now_this_launch
Lil Za is a rapper who once lived at Bieber's Calabasas home ... and he's been tight with JB for years.

Eleven L.A. County Sheriff's patrol cars descended on Bieber's house this morning to execute a search warrant in connection with Bieber's egg-throwing incident last week outside his neighbor's home ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

Sources tell us ... deputies are looking for any evidence that links Bieber to the egg assault.

We're told this is a FELONY search warrant -- meaning Justin is under a microscope for a crime that could land him in prison.

011414_cops_bieber_house_launch
A Sheriff's official told us they were NOT looking for eggs in Justin's house, but another law enforcement source said cops were searching for anything that was relevant to the egg incident, including eggs and possibly video.

Sheriff's deputies have looked at TMZ's video of the incident and believe Justin has surveillance video that might have captured the egging. We're told deputies dismantled Justin's security system and took it during the search.

0113_cop_cars_biebers_houseBy the way ... looking for other eggs may sound silly, but it isn't.  There could be some sort of identifier that links what's in Justin's fridge to the broken eggs outside.

Here's the thing ... If in the course of the search cops find something illegal -- like drugs -- it's fair game.

We're told there's a battering ram at the scene.

011014_bieber_eggs_launch_v3

CLINT

This little chickn throws his unborn babies at the house then runs back into his 48 room henhouse and hides under is nest. Hope he resits and tries to flee the coop and a cop punches him the beak. What an eggstrordniary story that would be toarrest that little chick and put him in with a dozen of his fellow inmates. Bet he'l have egg on his face after that. Better yet FRY HIM.

daneeechan

Get real. He has avoided jail this long...his lawyers know the drill, they definitely prepped the Justin on what to do. Might explain his new relationship with his old fling. Nice and cleaned up presence for the courts. They will find no drugs.......nor eggs. Lol

Hurley11

Bieber better start singing oh Canada oh canada cause that's where he's going.

panocheezy

Im not an expert. But come on? Really?.. You can hear it easily on the ''video of the attack''. Its a damm lie. Justin didn't egg this ****ers house. You could hear the change in the video. It goes from the neigbor yelling obscenities. To a ''recording'' of JB. You could hear the static of the playback. Like I said I'm noy an expert. But I most certainly am NOT an idiot. JB was set up. If someone was really egging your house would you scream from your door? Why not go outside and confront the attacker? What your afraid of a damm egg?.. Give me a break. This story is baseless and completely STUPID. Even I could defend Justin and get him out if he were convicted. The evidence is just''NOT'' there .I'm not a Justin Bieber fan I'm just real with it. Now if they happen to find something in his house?.. No one will get him out of that. Better hope you have a clean house my man.

Jim

I absolutely LOVE this is happening to this little POS.

panocheezy

jan

On behalf of all Canadians we hope they don't find anything!!! We don't want him back!!

Jim

I absolutely LOVE this is happening to this little POS.

Hurley11

Bieber better start singing oh Canada oh canada cause that's where he's going.

IceGypsy

Ummm it takes that many cops to handle that? Meanwhile some old lady's getting mugged and there's no one to help her because they are all too busy wasting time over something so stupid.

justinbieber101

If justin bieber threw an egg at my house. I'd be happy he even took time to notice my house. If he threw eggs. I'd wash it off. Its Justin bieber. Haha job fan for life!!!!!

Truth

Nothing is going to happen, as usual. And, there isn't anything more important for SIX cop cars to be doing right now than looking for an egg thrower?

panocheezy

Im not an expert. But come on? Really?.. You can hear it easily on the ''video of the attack''. Its a damm lie. Justin didn't egg this ****ers house. You could hear the change in the video. It goes from the neigbor yelling obscenities. To a ''recording'' of JB. You could hear the static of the playback. Like I said I'm not an expert. But I most certainly am NOT an idiot. JB was set up. If someone was really egging your house would you scream from your door? Why not go outside and confront the attacker? What your afraid of a damm egg?.. Give me a break. This story is baseless and completely STUPID. Even I could defend Justin and get him out if he were convicted. The evidence is just''NOT'' there .I'm not a Justin Bieber fan I'm just real with it. Now if they happen to find something in his house?.. No one will get him out of that. Better hope you have a clean house my man.

Pillsbury Pancakes

Worst of all the eggs weren't cage free.

Hurley11

Tired of hearing about him.