Kanye West

Pummeled 18-Year-Old Like A Boxer

1/15/2014 12:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0114-kanye-west-kim-kardashian
Kanye West was like a boxer going in for the kill ... pummeling an 18-year old guy with more than 30 blows ... this according to an eyewitness.

We broke the story ... an 18-year-old allegedly called Kim a "n****r lover" on his way into the office of a Beverly Hills chiropractor.  Minutes later, Kim and Kanye stormed in -- Kim ID the kid -- and her baby daddy went nuts.

The eyewitness tells TMZ ... the 18-year-old was sitting in a chair as Kanye made a beeline for him and, without saying a word, started slugging him in the face.  The kid was covering his face but Kanye was unrelenting.  Kim just stood there and silently watched the beating.

The receptionist was screaming, "Stop, stop," but Kanye ignored her.  The kid quickly curled up into a ball to block the blows.

The massage therapist rushed into the waiting room and pushed Kanye off the kid and ordered him out of the office.  Kanye got out of the building and Kim went to another office for a meeting.

Ritza

Kim has the mentality of a spoiled 13 year old . I don't believe HER version at all . She set him up for a fall and hours later posted pictures of herself like nothing happened .Vain, narcissistic sloreBag

FLUX

Can someone tell me how to cancel my "account" on TMZ? I've made a few comments and to do that I had to set up an account, but the stories don't interest me anymore. They claim lots of "accounts" but they don't seem to have a way to "OP-OUT" .

ReusedDuctTape

If you have the balls to call someone a ****** lover, then you have the balls to take a punch to the face.

Hopefully his black eye will remind him of his stupidity.

Goldilocks

The Kardashians are all he has left. The only thing Kanye is and will ever be remembered for is being a total *******....not his music...not his "fashion" (gag)...just a total ahole. What a waste of all that money. Dang.

juggalo 6

Why won't this Puntang ever fight someone his own size. does he only prey on the weak? Why doesn't he step to someone and not hide behind his security? Weak azz Bitch.

sr

TMZ PLEASE GET US THAT VIDEO. We want to see how bad kanye fights :) cuz that kid didn't seem to have a scratch, but I didn't see his whole face

MightyMatt

My only joy in life is waiting for that fat a-s bitch and her family to have to start shopping at Walmart. Kanye West is a black man with a tiny penis who chants Mother Goose rhymes.

Jay

The teen was right Kim is a N-lover, so what's wrong with that? Why have her thug- violent- baby daddy beat the heck out of the kid, she can't take the truth? And the N word is the favorite word of blacks, even the females use it. I worked in a high school and the female blacks were constantly calling each other the N word and the B word, real classy blacks are. Hypocrites too, they love the word use it all the time. Just wondering what color the teen is, no article has said.

woolly -Bear

Cally that was Well put .. I'am sorry I.am so Angry.. Woolly - Bear.. :P

debbie

kim you are a slut an a n----- lover, kanye you a broke face bastatrd an your day is coming!!!!!!!!! want you both stop trying to be like jayz an bey i wish i can run into your ugly a-- i break your jaw again. want you an you whore go kill yourself

jayndeb

They try so hard to be like jayz an his wife about there a 180 of them . There were rite not tolike kim

TJ

I wish it were true, that these two perpetrators would get convicted. More likely they will "get off", because of their wealth & connections. These kind always do~lack of justice ,I am afraid. How many times have we seen it?

strategery

KanGay,

Why don't you try that on someone other than an 18 year old CHILD?? I can just imagine your gay fish punches on this little kid...You are a pu$$y, any time, any where, fish boy....You haven't fooled anybody by getting a female pregnant, actually, who knows if you have ever even slept with Kim, I sense somewhat of a Michael Jackson thing going on....My bet is that you are not the daddy, maybe Ray J??? We KNOW he tore that phat azz up, LOL!!!!

JohnS

Everyone here are a bunch of ******* who will do nothing if someone insults their wife in public haha i bet all of you would just stand there and look like a bitch while your wife gets insulted in public haha bunch of ***s on this site.

TMZ sucks

18 is legally an adult so he is not a kid TMZ. Stop trying to victimize the racist ****.