Jon Gosselin

Kate Put Our Kids in 'Horrible' Situation

1/16/2014 12:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

011614_jon_gosselin_launch

Jon Gosselin says he felt TERRIBLE for his daughters for having to appear on the "Today" show with Kate this morning ... telling TMZ the whole thing was "horrible" to watch.

Gosselin appeared on "TMZ Live" moments ago and said Kate's humiliating meltdown on live TV this morning shows exactly why the kids shouldn't be forced to participate in a lengthy publicity tour with their mother.

"I’m going to handle this as a family matter," Jon said ... adding, "I don’t want to affect the children anymore."

011614_kate_gosselin_today_launch_v2

Nanno

Leave them alone they are still youngsters and Kate is doing a great job. John is the one you mess ed up their lives.

Backgammon

You are a sleezeBall John! You have no room to blame anyone but yourself.
Could you have kept it in your pants, you might have had more control over your own children.
You discust me.

Backgammon

You are a discusting human being Jon! You have no room to comment on the children you abandon for every piece that came along. Had you some self respect or class you could have raised your own children.
SleezeBall Jon Gosselin. Creepy Man

Linda D Schlicher

I did not see two teens aftaid of their mom but rather two girls who were shy in front of the camera. It's been a while since they were on camera and that was filmed and not live. The girls are older now and as teens they are more self conscious of what their peers and others might think. As for John he was never concerned before except for getting himself in the news or looking to get some monetary concession for himself. He needs to crawl back under the rock in the woods and stay there. Kate isn't perfect but she is doing the best she can. He on the other hand is worthless.

Trixielolo77

I absolutely adore this man. Any guy who could be with that psycho Kate for years without punching her in the throat is a hero in my book. I wish him the absolute best in life and I hope he makes more money that Kate because if anyone deserves a little less stress it's him. Poo Poo on you Kate for being such a nasty, self centered woman.

Trixielolo77

I absolutely adore this man. Any guy who could be with that psycho Kate for years without punching her in the throat is a hero in my book. I wish him the absolute best in life and I hope he makes more money than Kate because if anyone deserves a little less stress it's him. Poo Poo on you Kate for being such a nasty, self centered woman.

bUTTERFLYKISSES

Oh please Jon Gosselin!! We are talking about a man who left a woman with 8 kids then suddenly was dating a much younger woman , btw the daughter of her dr. none the less??? Huh!! Douche is way too good a word for what he is! I wouldn't take what he says as anything but malicious. As for the twin brats I wonder if their father didn't put them up to it. I mean they have gone on more vacations than I ever will, have a giant house, toys out the wazoo, a ton of clothes & enough food to feed the troops in Iraq while most of the world is starving & poor!!! & all because their mama had made sure of it. The least they could have done was speak to America for two minutes. Instead they leave their Mom to look like an ass on national T.V. All this proves is that they are in need of serious discipline!! Are they spoiled? Nah, ungrateful, no...typical over pampered child of 2014!!! Kate, take away their phones, remove the T.V. from their rooms and their box spring and make them sleep on the floor with their mattresses like most children from a family of 10 would have to!!! What snots!

George

I fear for those two girls. They didn't toe the party line. Punishment will surely follow.

sherpeace

That's Kate Gosselin?! Is there anything real left on her body?! Even the voice doesn't sound like her. These girls were afraid to say the truth! Jon is right!
Does Kate spend any money on the kids? Or is it ALL for her! Everything she has done has been for her! She even had all those kids to get famous. Jon tried to talk her out of it, but she wouldn't hear of it. She treated him like a trained circus dog! And now she is doing the same with her kids! But they're NOT buying into it! You go, girls!

Trixielolo77

Trixielolo77

Trixielolo77

bUTTERFLYKISSES

Ginger

John shut up

Jlea

Jon Gosselin: No no, forget about her she 's awful, look at me, look at me.