Kate Gosselin

Twins HUMILIATE Her on Live TV

1/16/2014 7:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

011614_kate_gosselin_today_launch_v2
Kate Gosselin's attempt to show how great things are going for her kids blew up in her face on live TV this morning ... because the kids CLEARLY didn't follow the script.

Kate appeared on the "Today" show with her 13-year-old twins Cara and Mady ... they were SUPPOSED to talk about how their mom has raised them as normal teenage girls who haven't been damaged by being on a reality TV show.

But when the cameras went on ... the girls refused to perform in Kate's dog-and-pony show ... and Kate was clearly PISSED.

"It's your chance ... spit it out," Kate demanded.

You gotta see this ... it's one of the most awkward TV moments in a long, long time.

Trixielolo77

I don't think I've seen anything so awesome on live television! I watched Jon and Kate back in the day and she did nothing but belittle his kind and passive personality! It was so sad to see a good guy get abused and emasculated by a psycho control freak.

Bagheera

Such a fame whore. Kids should be living with their daddy.

Oigirltype4diana

I did not really see anything really wrong with the interview, I mean they are 13 years old and I am sure they told the mother and the kids, hey this is a 3-4 minute interview so get in what you can that is important or what you want to talk about and I am sure that the mom and her being OCD wanted to get in as much info as possible and said to the girls lets talk about this that and the other and in that order, but it's live television and heck I would probably be the same way if I was a teenaged girl on national tv and felt like everyone in America is watching and I feel awkward enough but now I feel 100 times more awkward...JMO.

Hashtag Titties

The cringe factor here during the awkward silence makes this T.M.Z. Gold here boys! #MommyDearest

News Flash

Can you imagine being one of her patients when she was a nurse. OMG!

cokeandpilates

I don't think the girls were doing anything other than being 13 year old girls. It was a little awkward and that's just par for the course at that age. That being said, Kate needs to understand that maybe her kids are not thrilled to be on back TV. Kate wants to be on TV, fine. If she can find someone willing to hire the train wreck that she is, she should go for it. Leave her poor kids out of it. They deserve the chance to grow up with some semblance of a normal childhood instead of being on parade because their mommy can't stay out of the limelight.

JonathanWingate

They high.

JonathanWingate

Scratch dat, dey b akin hiiigghh

Dee

Lol, that was priceless....feel so sorry for those girls and the other six, clearly kate is STILL in control....Very very sad for the children.

Lynn M

So it is OK to believe these two would conspire to betray their mother on National TV. That would make the girl's as evil as you claim Kate to be. That is just sick. I choose to believe there is a more simple explanation. They froze on live TV, a format they were not familiar with.

Linda McCarty

What's sad here is their gonna go home and she is gonna tear into them like the drill sergeant she is. These girls are going to be terrorized by their fame seeking mom. I feel sorry for these kids.

yodaforreal

They were just acting like normal teens. Yall are making so much out if nothing.

Swaggerifik619

Everybody wants to blame Kate for wanting to expose her children. Calling her an attention whore. I personally blame the father and believe HE'S the real attention seeker. Yes, Kate is responsible as well, however, her need to come out in public, usually only happens when John makes some sort of accusation. Kate is then forced to defend herself. Maybe if the dad stfu, then Kate will too. Kate's problem is she needs to learn how to relax. And of course she's stressed, she has 8 damn kids! 6 of whom are the same age, and a ex husband, who shook his responsibilities, and sits on the outside looking in.

Maggie Maher

I actually watched this interview and again media made things what they weren't. First, the girls are 13 years old. My guess is they got camera shy. As the interview went on Maddy spoke a lot more and spoke how she would like to do another reality TV show and spoke more about the media.
I'm not defending Kate, I don't like her...but... TMZ is making this what it wasn't.

Remember The Tinman

Kara,looking at her mom like you really think i'am talking to you!