Kate Gosselin

Twins HUMILIATE Her on Live TV

1/16/2014 7:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

011614_kate_gosselin_today_launch_v2
Kate Gosselin's attempt to show how great things are going for her kids blew up in her face on live TV this morning ... because the kids CLEARLY didn't follow the script.

Kate appeared on the "Today" show with her 13-year-old twins Cara and Mady ... they were SUPPOSED to talk about how their mom has raised them as normal teenage girls who haven't been damaged by being on a reality TV show.

But when the cameras went on ... the girls refused to perform in Kate's dog-and-pony show ... and Kate was clearly PISSED.

"It's your chance ... spit it out," Kate demanded.

You gotta see this ... it's one of the most awkward TV moments in a long, long time.

pcox104

TMZ lives in a world in which everything is put on for show and focused on the self... To have something go MILDLY awry like this in their minds really IS humiliating. Just shows how out of touch they are to think so.

kitten roulaine

Oh my gosh, if Kate doesn't get it she never will. This was just uber AWKWARD, and their deliberate action is screaming we are not happy, we are not ok, we are not going to lie.

rcytrcy01@yahoo.com

Awesome! I love it!

Cran

In my experience children only perform when they want, never on cue unless it is their wish. I cannot help but laugh, Kate is in for it now. The controller is about to be shut down.

VAN

TMZ and clearly many who have comment on this post have it wrong.

The kids didn't humiliate their mother...THEY WERE CLEARLY NERVOUS. You are talking about two little girls here being asked a direct question on not just any show, but on the TODAY show. Again, clearly they were very nervous.

intertextuality

Kate is a horrible person.

Jackie

Did i hear saying...read the script?...This woman she's disgusting.

Liz

I could tell right from the start that Cara was gonna get Kate back for something. AND SHE DID! LOL!!

CoconutScrimp

I love it!! The girls weren't about that Kate bull ish.

Nicole

That was super sad. Their dad may be a douche in ed hardy shirts but that is still their dad and she needs to not talk about him in a bad way.

bkblueknight

that hurts

elle

I just hope the girls are ok after what Kate must have done to them after the interview in private.

Seriously.

ABB

Never saw that TV show, but I've heard about it. Dannnnng! That was a double burn there! The woman clapping and making her daughters talk. The daughter saying that the mother just said what she wanted to say.

I felt some of that burn through my friggin' computer screen here! Makes me wonder what happened to those girls after that interview.

Leanne

Kate on that drive back home.. Don't ask me for a dam thang. I did all the talking so I get the entire check! Lol

Dead@27

I love it. Kate is a Monster.