Kate Gosselin

Twins HUMILIATE Her on Live TV

1/16/2014 7:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

011614_kate_gosselin_today_launch_v2
Kate Gosselin's attempt to show how great things are going for her kids blew up in her face on live TV this morning ... because the kids CLEARLY didn't follow the script.

Kate appeared on the "Today" show with her 13-year-old twins Cara and Mady ... they were SUPPOSED to talk about how their mom has raised them as normal teenage girls who haven't been damaged by being on a reality TV show.

But when the cameras went on ... the girls refused to perform in Kate's dog-and-pony show ... and Kate was clearly PISSED.

"It's your chance ... spit it out," Kate demanded.

You gotta see this ... it's one of the most awkward TV moments in a long, long time.

SG

Go to the 2:00 minute mark. You will see Kate mouth the lines she scripted for the girls when Mady speaks... watch Kate's mouth. She mouths the first couple of words as Mady says them.

jibjab

as a twin, i know "the look" and those two girls were giving each other "the look." Kate clearly pissed them off before the interview and they were gonna embarass her because of it. Its teamwork. My twin brother and i did it all the time when we were that age. Kate, dont piss off your kids before an interview or else they will make you eat ****.

Luz

Two ungrateful. Wearing picture perfect gears and expensive braces, and still find a loop hole to humiliate their mom, because they want for nothing! Kate had all these kids couched by her horrible exhusband. And she has worked very hard to make sure their kids live a dignified, accommodated life. Much more than we can say their father has done for all if them.

Jamey Hunter

I'm sick of the media now trying to turn her twin brats into celebrities. I thought this no talent bunch was on their way out.

drake

My God, those poor, poor little girls. And the evil one will make them pay big time for humiliating her narcissistic ass.

CLINT

Sometimes silence speaks louder than words.

Reed

I don't know why these two girls have to explain anything about their lives to anyone. TMZ is only showing a few seconds of this interview so I can't judge on what was said but I feel they just need to go to school and be left alone from both parents trying to cash in on their large family and the media too.Jon and Kate have both been in the media this past month talking and using their kids, let it be and shut up about your children.

Obamais still aracist

she will find out when they turn 18 what they really think of the glory hunting hoe

BobbyC

Good for those girls. I'm sure that mom has tried to control every aspect of their public lives and in the one moment she couldn't control, you saw the truth come out.

That was nearly a proclamation of emancipation.

H8Kardash

This lady is a complete B I T C H

billy pootons

it looked like 2 shy kids on TV.... not 2 kids rebelling against their tyrannical mother... typical TMZ sensationalism

Lisa Levy

When Kate wasn't looking one twin cut the puppet strings then the other the same in return. We love you Mommy Dearest!

Saffron

I actually read the People magazine cover story on them and WOW, this interview makes the article look staged, of course. Good for the girls...but omg, I can't image the harm's way they came into when alone with their Mom (somebody call 911)!

J

I don't think the show ruined them.. I think the parents screwed them up. They look unhappy and like they don't want to lie for their mom to look like St Teresa

boo boo

Should have read, "Ego-maniac humiliates self when teenage daughters are encouraged to go on live tv"